ventidue

After a few weeks at the compound with me and Natasha, Elijah had started to trust us enough to let us help him take care of his sister, Willow. For a seven year old he was unbelievable wise, yet as all kids should, he had his playful side. We heard his laughter, saw his smile, but he still hadn't uttered a word. That was until Steve came to visit.

I was in the room we had set up for Elijah and Willow, a small bed and a cot with a few toys. It wasn't anything spectacular but I am adamant once Elijah starts to talk to us, we will decorate it how he wishes. I was just finishing folding some of his clothes away, when Nat came to the door.

"Evelina, Steve is here" she smiled and I nodded, following her into the living room. I saw Elijah sat on the floor, Willow on his lap, watching the TV. Steve came in from the office that Nat had set up and gave me a tight hug when he saw me. His face turned a bit confused when he saw two children on the floor.

"Their parents vanished in the snap, we took them in since they had no one else. Me and Natasha are actually in the works of setting up an orphanage for kids whose parents disappeared. It's in the centre, in an abandoned warehouse, to keep it hidden from weirdos" I inform him and he smiles.

"That's good of you both. So what's these two called?" he asks, gesturing to them.

"Elijah and Willow. It's took a while to get Elijah to trust us but he still hasn't spoken a word" Nat replies, looking at him with sad eyes.

My attention turns to them. "Hey, Elijah. Look who's here?"

Elijah snaps his attention away from the TV and his mouth drops open at the sight of Steve. "Captain America!"

Mine and Nat simply can't believe that all it took for him too talk was to pull out the superhero card. He gets up and I take Willow off him so he can interact properly with Steve.

Steve crouches down in front of Elijah and offers his hand, a bit too formal for a child in my opinion but Elijah seems over the moon by it, shaking it and then offering a salute. The similarity in looks and actions between the pair was phenomenal.

"As if he couldn't be anymore like you" Nat jokes, rolling her eyes. Steve frowns looking at Elijah and then a knowing smirk comes onto his face.

"Okay... I see it. How about some training, solider?" questions Steve to Elijah who nods ecstatically, following Steve outside onto the grass.

I bounce Willow in my arms as we watch Steve run around with Elijah, both of them laughing. It really was a sigh to see.

"Steve might move back here now then, eh?" I say to Nat, nudging her shoulder while she grins.

"I give him a few weeks before he does. They will both get far to attached. I hope this means Elijah will talk to us now."

It was getting tiring finding notes written down all over the place. Elijah was compliant when it came to education, Natasha was the one who did that since she claimed she was smarter than me. Which perhaps was true but I would never admit it.

"I'm going to put this one down for a nap, fancy cooking up some dinner?" I ask, already walking away after I hear Nat scoff behind me. As good as it has been looking after these two monkeys, me and Nat never had time for ourselves, we hadn't had the chance to get any further than a make out session. Of course I love Natasha beyond just physical attraction but when she looks as good as she does, it can be frustrating trying to contain myself. It was to early for Elijah and Willow to have a babysitter, they had just started trusting us. Maybe tonight will be my chance, hopefully Steve will tire Elijah out with all the running.

Willow went to sleep quite quickly so I went back to the kitchen to see Nat making some pasta. She looked so... relaxed yet not at peace. She had the most hope, always looking on the systems for any form of news. She was the leader now and god, did she suit it. Losing contact with Clint was especially tough and last week there was news of a massacre in some place in Russia, the traces left were minimal but showed the marks of arrows. No one had the skill to kill that many people with an arrow and bow. Rhodey had offered to try and follow the trails, the crumbs, that Clint was leaving behind and I was grateful that he was trying, it stopped Nat fidgeting.

"Mmmm, smells good amore" I mumble onto her neck from behind, placing soft kisses along it. She leant back into my touch of my hands on her waist and it showed to me that she was also missing the pleasure. Once the pasta was done, Steve stayed and ate with us, Elijah copying his every move. When it came for Steve to leave, Elijah got upset and grumpy but when Steve 'ordered' him to be good for me and Nat, he followed the instructions for bed pretty quickly. After a milking and burping of Willow, she fell back asleep again and finally, we had the compound to ourselves.

When I entered the bedroom, my jaw dropped. Lying on the bed was Natasha, her body only covered in red lace underwear. The lights were off bar a few candles and they lighted Nat's glorious figure.

Gorgeous and all for me.

"Merda..." I breathe out, slowly walking towards the bed. I lifted my sweater over my head, leaving me in a sports bra and shorts.

"Like it?" she whispered and I crawled on the bed, making her lay back, me hovering over her.

"Adore it" I replied, kissing her lips, biting her bottom one, sliding my tongue in. She tasted like cherries.

My mouth wandered from her lips to her neck, Nat rubbing her hands through my hair. The attention on her neck didn't last long, the flicker of the red lace waiting for me was to distracting. I unclipped the bra at the back and she arched for me to take it off. That position was my favourite.

Her breasts were perfect, everything about Natasha was. I cupped one in my hand and started to massage it while my mouth and tongue worked on the other one. She moaned at the contact and I smirked against her breast, hitting all of her sweet spots. My hand trailed down her stomach lightly, making her shiver. I didn't take her knickers off, no, they were much too sexy to take off. Nat was already wet when my finger reached her clit. It made my stomach flutter knowing that she got like this for me. No one else will ever have this, have her, she was mine.

When I went to slip a finger in, she broke the kiss we were sharing and breathed heavily against my lips. " I want... I want to ride you."

My eyes widened and then darkened when I saw her lust in her eyes. "You sure?"

"Yes" she sighed heavily, flipping us over and taking control. I let her, which was unlike me, but an opportunity like this wasn't one to miss. Ever. Leaning on my elbows, I watched her kiss down my stomach, gently removing my shorts at the same time, taking my black knickers with them. She was staring into my eyes the whole time. Holy shit.

She gave me a nod in question, making sure I was okay with this. I nodded and she sat up, moving my legs to the side a bit to give her access. She placed one leg over mine and gently lowered herself and I hissed at the contact. Feeling her wetness against mine was like electricity. Nat rolled herself forward once and my head tilted back at the feeling, seeing her eyes roll back. It was exquisite. I know from just one movement I wasn't going to last long. Her rolls gradually got quicker and we were both, moaning, sweaty, out of breath messes. My finish came first and Nat followed swiftly after, falling to the side in pure exhaustion and pleasure. Since she did most of the work, I went into our suite to get us cleaned up, making sure she was comfortable.

I climbed back into bed and pulled her into me, her back against my chest. "That was... incredible. You okay?"

"I am more than okay, Evelina" my name rolling off her tongue, making me almost feel the same ecstasy off just a few minutes ago.

"I love you, amore" I whisper, kissing the back of her head.

"I love you too."

My girl.

OKAY

HELLO

I STILL HAVE LOADS GOING ON BUT I FELT BAD SO I DECIDED TO QUICKLY DO THIS SO APOLOGIES IF IT'S S H I T

BUT I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION ON HOW FAR YOU WOULD FEEL COMFORTABALE WITH ME DOING SMUT

I'M TALKING

CHAINS

KNIVES

STRAP ONS

THAT TYPE OF THING

BECAUSE LETS BE REAL HERE

NATASHA ROMANOFF DEFINITELY HAS A KNIFE KINK

I AM ALSO LAUGHING AT HOW WHOLESOME THIS CHAPTER WAS AT THE START AND THEN TO PORN PAHAHAHAH