Unraveled 😳

A pause, a groan, eyes wander and unfathomably darken. While his eyes roam my form, sprawled on his mussed bed, time stops as I stare at him. His form screams his desire to dance, to twist and move. Even in his need to cum, to pull orgasm after orgasm from me, his years of training his body to express itself in dance shows in every line, every muscle, even in the way he stands now.

His shoulders are taut with desire, his chest expanding with needy gulps of air. His hips, even as they twitch with unconscious thrusts, whittle down to thighs that flex and bunch as if he's about to leap. His hands flex and relax, his wrists rotating slightly as if skimming my curves. Looking at his eyes I can see his focus lends itself to that idea. His lip is alternately bitten and sucked as his gaze wanders over me. 

A twitch at his waist and I can't pull my eyes away from his maleness. Like the others he has trimmed it so that his muscle stands proud over a thinned patch of black hair. While my cunt has curls brought on by puberty, his hairs are straight like the hair on his head. The testicles tight against his body, showing his need to cum hard, are as dark as his lovely nipples. My gaze wanders to his chest momentarily, appreciating the pinched dabs of color that show his sensitivity to me. 

His hand wanders over his hip, moving to stroke his cock as he considers my form, drawing my gaze back to his center.

The lines of muscles from his abdomen to his cock flex and twitch as he gently strokes himself. A moan of almost pain comes from him, leaving me dripping from my center. My own hand wanders down to my cunt. I know I can't get off with my own hand, it's always been difficult before... right now it's impossible. Instead I spread my legs, using my hand to spread my pussy wide to let him see how I am responding to him. My cunt drips down my ass, my hole pulsing with the need to grip him and pull him in.

Jimin's breath catches, watching.  His hand tightens at the base of his hardness, a look of pain and ecstasy transforming his features as he holds his orgasm off. His eyes wander to mine and suddenly he moves.

Grabbing my legs he pulls me to him. With my legs no longer on the bed he lays them agains his torso, my ass flush to his thighs. Biting gently at my calf and growling, his tongue lathes at the bite as he positions one of his legs between mine, his cock thrusting against the back of my thigh. 

His thigh is pressed against my labia, and with each thrust of his hips to rut against my leg he pushes his thigh onto my cunt, spreading the lips and roughly working against my clit. The sensations are intense, my clit pulsing against him as his thighs twitch and rub over and over. The white hot heat in my veins pulse in waves as my orgasm hits me, pulling me under as I gasp and keen, biting my hand to keep me as quiet as possible. 

As I come back to reality, my clit still being abused by this meaty thigh, his cock still not yet undone, I become aware of his gaze.

He watched me lose myself to him, fall into ecstasy, and yet kept himself from going over as well... his self control has me stunned. A growl from him though, deep from his chest, reminds me that he is still in pain, in need, thrusting his precum into my thigh. He raises a brow at me, unable to do more verbally besides animalistic noises. I nod, raising a hand to him, beckoning  to him.

Instead he breathes deep, closing his eyes to concentrate. He repositions himself, dragging his hefty cock between my soaked folds. He glides a hand down my body twisting one nipple almost cruelly, heightening desire flashing down to my cunt. My responding arch of my back gives him the angle he desires as he glides into me.

Time pauses. I can feel him pulsing within me as he needs to hold still. From the twitch from his cock that makes his whole form shudder it's obvious he's close, so close, too close. 

His need pulses through his cock even though he hasn't moved a muscle. His jaw twitches as he works to control the impending orgasm. I wrap my hands around his wrist, making him bring his eyes up to see my actions. I move his hand up to my face and pull his first two fingers straight from the rest, slowly sucking  them in between my lips, licking them completely, soaking them in my saliva. His eyes darken, the twitch of his cock stronger as he watches. 

But it's not until I remove his fingers from my mouth, instead guiding his hand to surround my neck that his control finally gives way to his desire. A grunt leaves his lips and his hips jerk forward as his hand settles at the base of my neck. My hands at first wander to stroke my torso before reaching above my head to grip at the bedding, nodding my readiness to hold on.

He loses it. All control is thrown to the wind as he punishes my hips with his. At first his thrusts are seemingly random, twisting and rough in where they land within me. When he finds that spot under my belly button that makes me gasp and whine he grins ferally, driving his cock forward with increasing speed and strength. His other hand strokes my skin, twisting my nipples before wandering down to tap at my clit. My legs flex as my hips twist and buck into him, my body lifting from the bed in race to cum and my need for him to be deeper in me.

I plead, beg, cry. I don't even know what for, but I can't stop. Jimin's growl, his Busan accent in full force, demands of me in a language I am coming to love. I have no clue what he's saying,  but his filthy tone drives me wild. My body twists and shakes with this impending orgasm. I can feel him, every millimeter of skin. The veins and twitch of his cock, the soft hairs of his thighs rasping against mine, his hands gentle around my neck, his thumb beating faster and faster against my clit.

With his last pulse and roar as he comes deep in me I fall apart, the white noise of my orgasm pulling me under.