😳 Silky Moves

Seokjin never likes asking for help. So, when he realized that he'd not quite been "gotten" by me he hid it.

I didn't even know that my time with him didn't qualify until I found myself cornered by a rather handsome broad shouldered man.

'Y/N...' he rumbles at me, almost quiet. 'You've been such a distraction.'

'We're in the hallway...' I say faintly, trying to change the topic.

'Hmmm... someplace quieter? Less likely to be disturbed? My room is just around the corner.' And with my hand held firmly in his he leads me to his quarters.

****

With both of our shirts off Seokjin pauses, his eyes heavy and dark as he considers my form before turning to his dresser, pulling open a smaller drawer.

'I would like it if you'd try this on for me. Please.' He murmurs as he hands me a slip of fabric, less than a handful of silky lace. I'd look at it to appreciate it, but my eyes can't seem to stray from his... and my ability to talk seems missing, so I just nod.

He tugs me into a quick embrace, his nose burying itself in the top of my head as he breathes deep, a rumble from his chest making my skin prickle in a very basic way. When he turns me towards his attached bathroom, his is the only one not shared amongst the guys, he leads me in, then slowly closes the door between us, his eyes not leaving mine until the door is fully shut.

****

The scrap of fabrics he handed me makes my eyebrows try to relocate to somewhere in my hairline. 

All lace, no actual fabric. The softness of the lace is insane, as most lace sold is stiffened to keep its shape... the fabric made of cheaper material. The softness tells me this is silk, and needs to be handled with care.

Well, mostly lace. The stockings, also likely silk as they don't have any give and have that line up the back of the leg, is trimmed with more silk lace. The clasps for the stockings to attach to the garter belt are simple knob and loop, also made of silk. It takes me a minute to figure out how they work, but the idea of putting the sheer stocking material in front of the knob and then threading all of that through the loop almost like a button finally comes to mind, and thankfully it seems that's how it's supposed to work.

No underwear. A chemise, lacy and billowy as it doesn't even support my girls, flutters a bit over the garter belt, but it's hiding literally nothing from my view in the mirror as I consider this outfit that Seokjin gave me.

It's pink. Or maybe mauve?  Dusty rose? Is not bubblegum pink, but it isn't purplish either.

'Are you having trouble with the clasps?' Seokjin's voice travels from the other side of the door to my ears, his need flavoring each word he utters.

He's just on the other side, probably never even moved away.

Instead of trying to talk, even the outfit has me speechless, I slowly open the door a bit, peeping out.

His intake and held breath echo in the silent room. I can hear the rest of the guys rattling about out the main space, far away from the two of us, but even the air return is louder than them... or us.

His moan overtakes the the lack of sound as he rubs his hand over his mouth, the heat from his eyes ratcheting upward as his gaze takes in every inch of me.

I didn't have heels given to me, so I tiptoed out. The stockings just felt like I should be wearing stilettos with them. At his moan I move a bit closer, my hand reaching out to touch his bare chest.

Looking at the skin I just touched my eyes widen. His bare chest, nipples pinched and hard from his desire, the pattern of expansion and contraction as he breathes, mesmerizes me. The hand from his mouth goes to lay over my hand on his chest, and his tug to pull me in closer has my feet falling flat to keep me balanced.