Chicken!!!

Seokjin finally wound down and agreed it was better to just order food.

 Next argument was quickly won over what kind of food. Shrimp and lamb were shot down for chicken. 

Then there was the "discussion" of who had the best chicken, and if they could order from there right now.

After that was figured out my questions to Taehyung are revisited, this time with the whole gang joining in.

'I didn't know it was an emotional connection.' Hoseok says.

'Yeah, I didn't understand that either until Taehyung pointed it out either.' I admit.

'Why didn't you though? You're the one that brought up the fanfic correlation.' Namjoon asks.

The buzzer to the outer door goes off and Jungkook bolts away, eager to get the food.

Taehyung handed his notebook over to Jimin, who is furiously writing in it, occasionally looking back at previous notes to keep an understanding of what is discussed and to keep it organized.

When Jungkook comes back with the food, a chicken leg firmly caught between his teeth, everyone grabs something to chew on and for the next few minutes little more happens than that.

'Are you sure this is the place that does the spicy chicken?' Pipes up Jungkook.

'Yeah, we just didn't order it this time because Y/N is eating with us, and it's not dinner yet. So light snack food this is...' Yoongi finishes his answer with a Yoda-esque voice. We chuckle at that and quickly finish up, Taehyung clearing the debris and Yoongi and I getting glasses of water for everyone after.

'Man, now I'm in the mood for something sweet...' Seokjin mutters, eyeing the kitchen and nodding his thanks for the water. Without saying a word Yoongi goes back in and grabs an armful of tangerines, tossing them to everyone except me... mine he hands over with a small nod. This brings a smile to Seokjin's cheeks.

****

'So why didn't you realize it was an emotional connection?' I was asked again after everyone resettled.

'Hmmm...' I thought for a moment. 'The obvious answer was physical at first. From the need for physical contact to my phone battery almost never needing a charge, it wasn't an immediate part of the equation.' Nods were seen around the seating area where we sprawled out talking. 'It wasn't as if I was needing the connection as much as you guys.'

'Actually I think we just proved that you did, and do.' Yoongi adds in. I turn to look at him, nodding for him to continue.

'The physical needs are important for the masculine part of this equation, and while it's a great thing for you, the important part of this, for the feminine part, is the emotional.'

'So it's like what makes a relationship stable from the different sides?'  Hoseok adds in.

'No. If that was the case then each of us would have needed sex.' Taehyung points out.

'Yeah, we didn't need it, we needed to feel connected.' Jimin agrees, Hoseok nodding in understanding.

'But it's not like we don't also need the emotional connection.' Yoongi adds. 'I needed emotional and physical with my shoulder being hurt.'

'Yeah, but it wasn't until the mile-high club stunt that your bond changed.' Namjoon points out, grinning. Yoongi blushes at that, but nods, lips twitching to hide his smile. 

'So who hasn't had a physical connection yet?' Asks Namjoon, looking around. 

No one speaks up, so I sigh and respond. 'Hoseok and Taehyung are the only ones so far that I haven't done anything sexual with.'

Giggling Jimin replies. 'Not exactly...' and Hoseok whines, blushing. It takes some wheedling but the guys get the story of our dance practice out of him, Jimin never able to stop giggling over it while they pry.

'It's still a thing that I didn't initiate a sexual interaction with Hoseok, though, so I wouldn't count it as such. I mean, how much masturbating have you guys done since the fan-meet where I shook hands with almost everyone?' The lack of eye contact from everyone gives me my answer. 'I would lump Hoseok's reaction to our dancing in with that.'

'Not that I completely disagree, but the difference between masturbating and Hoseok's orgasmic dance routine is that there's another person involved. Like with me and you.' Seokjin points out, his ears turning bright pink despite his saucy smile and wink.

I grin back. 'With me and you, there was no other interpretation of what happened. I initiated the action, and the intent was to make you cum.' The guys tease Seokjin and Hoseok about their interactions until Seokjin starts rapidly yelling at them in Hangul... and Hoseok winds up running from embarrassment, though he said he was needing a bathroom break.

'Chicken!' Yells Jungkook after his hyung.