Morning After Pills 😳

The doctor confirmed that I am not pregnant. With a hefty bonus for a house call, an NDA signed by everyone from their office, and a hug goodbye from Ji-woo, the place was just us again.

Reactions from everyone varied. Each of the guys were excited to see a new face, possibly a fan. Thankfully the doctor was professional and didn't fangirl over them, shaking hands firmly with them as she left instead of asking for their signatures. I blushed through the process, from the chemical test to the goo on my belly to confirm no new life form, and that the IUD was in place and still working.

Dinner was ordered, the guys not wanting to cook after all that. With a variety of food options ordered so no one was left wanting we sat around the kitchen island to eat and decompress.

When Hoseok gets up to get the alcohol the party starts up. Several times I get up to refill my glass with water, watching the guys slowly get silly drunk. 

'Awww, I wish she'd fangirled over one of us!' Hoseok whines, leaning into Yoongi, who just grunts.

'Nahh, too professional. She'd never do that!' Seokjin said, eyes wide as the alcohol flushed his cheeks.

Completely ignoring the conversation, the maknae line were throwing chips and snacks at each other, giggling like it was the funniest thing. Jimin had long since given up on anything besides the floor to sit on.

'You know she wouldn't've've even been allowed here if she did fangirl.' Namjoon says after burping. His beer and soju drink making him gassy.

'Yeah, but that was when the company had any say in everything. They don't even want us now!' Yoongi replied, muttering almost angrily. Hoseok, suddenly started tearing up, and Taehyung's sixth sense made him suddenly look up and him.

'Wassup hyung? Why so sad?' 

'They don't want us anymore!' Hoseok wails, throwing himself across my lap, soaking my leggings with his tears.

'Maybe they do, and are trying to figure out how to keep you?' I say, patting his head softly.

'Not acting like it.' pouts Jungkook from the floor, a mess of chips and soft sweet cakes surrounding him.

'And how do you show that you want someone?' I ask them, an eyebrow raised. I think my words were taken differently than I expected, though, as most of their eyes are suddenly dark, hooded, and looking right into my soul.

Hoseok just turns his head and buries his face in my belly, blowing raspberries.

'Eww.... That's slobbery.' I say, wiggling away from him as best as I can. Instead of letting me go, however, he turns his whole body to allow for him to wrap his arms around my waist, effectively pinning me to him.

Yoongi, disgusted with Hoseok almost kneeing him in the crotch when he turns over, pushes him so that his bottom half is now kneeling on the floor while he hugs my stomach, and gets up to go to the kitchen.

'I think we need to call it a night.' Yoongi says, passing bottles of water around. The maknae line just nod and accept their bottles.

Seeing Seokjin stumble as he gets up to collect bottles and glasses, Namjoon puts a hand on his arm. 'I'll get the maknaes to clean up in the morning. Go to sleep now hyung.' Seokjin squints at him blearily, nods, then stumbles towards his room. As they're all leaving I suddenly hear a roaring snore from my stomach, making the rest turn around in shock.

Yep, Hoseok snores right into my stomach, making the weirdest snore-raspberries ever. Shrugging I wave them off, mime-ing that I'll take care of the new seatbelt snoring against me.

After they leave I try to remove his arms... and fail, he winds up hugging me tighter. Then I try moving from a sitting to a standing position. No joy there either. Finally I just sit there and stare at the top of his head.

As I feel my eyes getting heavy I reach as far as I can and snag the corner of a throw blanket and pull it towards me to lay over Hoseok and myself. Laying my head back against the couch I relax, letting sleep take me under.

****

The sunlight streaming in through the translucent wall window coverings warms me up and nudges my eyes open. 

Wondering why I am still here I get up... or try to. Hoseok is still playing at being my seatbelt, his face fully in my lap now.

My attempt to sit up moved him only lightly, but now instead of resting his head on my legs... his nose is pressed against someplace that likes his attention a little too much.

'Hmmmmm...' Hoseok mumbles in between my thighs. His morning voice is doing something to me that is a little too much like what happened to Jungkook.

I try holding still and holding my breath.

As he resettles himself, his hips buck gently against my leg, and he groans again into... I'm just going to be polite and say my hips. I have to hold my sanity still as my need to squirm rises higher.

A deep breath in and a not so subtle face rub into my thighs and apex hints that he's waking up. I work to not to whimper at his movements, but it's... hard.

Stretching his neck Hoseok raises his head, blearily peeking up from my lap. I smile tightly, move my hand to cup his cheek, and he smiles brighter than the sun, resting his face in the palm of my hand...

Until he realizes he's awake. The startled widening of his eyes, a sharp intake of breath, and the twitch of what he has resting against my legs makes me blush.

The sudden scrambling back and rapidly muttered apologies in Hangul make me worry we'll wake everyone else, so I stand and bow, apologizing in return, which he copies back to me.

With my eyes darting to the hallway where the guys left to go to bed, my mind is suddenly made up and I grab his hand and drag him to my bedroom.

After we get there he stands still for a second while I close the door as softly as I can, and turn around. The shock is still in his system, his morning wood, still at attention, making my eyes travel away from his face while blushing.

'I'm sorry for waking you. I didn't mean to disturb your sleep.' I say slowly and carefully in Hangul. He gets it, smiling, half awake, half in shock.

'It's okay. I'm glad to wake up to see you.' He says in reply.

'I brought you to my room because the guys are still asleep, and I didn't want to wake them up with our talking.' I continue, stilling down on the bed.

'Understandable.' He replies, 'I think I need to use the shower though.' He looks down, realizes his predicament, and blushes hard. 'I didn't do anything embarrassing, did I?' He asks, not quite looking me in the eyes.

'Umm... no.' I try consoling him. He doesn't seem to quite believe it, but rubs the back of his neck and tries covering himself his a hand.

'Why don't you use my bathroom and take a shower.' I suggest, motioning towards said room, my eyes not quite leaving his thighs.

'Sure. I'll be right out.' He says  quick-stepping himself into the bathroom.

Only when I hear the water full blast, and him humming as he splashes that I finally work up the nerve, and open the bathroom door.