W.T.F. pt 2

Looking around I notice that while I am the only fan in the room I am not the only person here. At the far end of the hall, I guess it's the door to the hallway as the one I just went through is the conference room that BTS is currently meeting fans in, is two more guards, one quietly talking into his shoulder walkie talkie, the other just stands his post. 

There doesn't seem to be any other doors out, and I figure it's a bad idea to go back into the fan meet from the out door, so I walk over to the guards on the door at the far end.

They snap-to as I approach stepping closer to each other, essentially forming a physical wall to keep me from leaving. Pausing I try to figure out what's going on. Pulling out my phone I look to the text my sis sent me again. 

Hmm...  my phone is at 93%... wasn't it in the 80s before? I haven't plugged it in or anything. Strange. Looking to call out I realize I am in the middle of the hotel and my service is just not reaching. Instead I work on logging into the wifi here... I need a hotel room to do that. Fricker fracker fudging... Frustrated I look up at the guards again. They're still in the blocking position, barely moving enough to breathe. I go to the tower of chairs against one wall, pull a chair off the tower, and sit down near an outlet, prepared to plug in if I need to charge up. Opening up a game of sudoku that I know doesn't need service I prepare to wait and find out what the fuck is going on.

****

It's been hours. No one has come in, no one has left. It's a good thing I didn't need the bathroom. Heck it's a good thing I found those cough drops in the bottom of my bag. I have no clue how long they were in there, but I had a heck of a time removing the paper wrapper from them, and instead of it being hard they were soft and chewy. Actually, I kinda like them being chewy. The hard candy versions are always slow to dissolve... I wish they came in the soft and chewy version instead of them evolving into that option.

My phone is back in the 80s percentage range again when I hear noises getting louder from the door I came in. I don't know if I am pissed off or just anxious, but I stand, ready to deal with whatever happens next.

****

I am not ready. I am not ready. FUCK I am not ready.

Holding the doors open are the guards. In steps seven men, stretching, yawning, laughing, rubbing their eyes. It seems I am not noticed until one of them suddenly stops, making almost all the others trip and stumble into him.

I am just standing there, wide-eyed, in shock. Why did BTS just come in here? Did I do something wrong?! 

A flurry of Hangul goes between them. Yoongi shouts to one of the guards, and there is more chatter on the walkie-talkies. Hoseok and Taehyung quickly come over to me, their legs eating up the space between us. The rest come over at a bit slower pace, but eventually I am surrounded, my back up against the wall.

I know my eyes are wide with shock. I know my hair is a mess. I thankfully don't have to worry about makeup, I never wear it anyways, but I can't be looking that great after tiredly staring into my phone for hours. Why are they all around me?!

Namjoon is the first to speak to me. 'Sorry if this is confusing. We're actually not very sure ourselves what is going on, but it seemed best to talk to you privately.'

'Huh?' I ask, cleverly. Jimin giggles at this, and the rest chuckle in response. I smile faintly, not sure what to do or say.

'So you experienced the lights too, right?' asks Yoongi. I nod. 'That first night at the concert we saw you like you were on stage, each of us. We asked the lighting crew why they had problems with the spotlights, and they confirmed that there wasn't a problem.'