More Test(e)s 😳

The process has been incredibly embarrassing, but thankfully the doctor is handling it clinically.

So far.

Each of the guys is given a cup, and told to go and find something "stimulating" to help them give a sample.

The maknae line went first. Jungkook came back red as a berry, the cup buried in his hands as he hands it to the doctor. Taehyung returned with a blush, but wriggly eyebrows as he tried to make light of the process. Jimin came out blushing like mad, but flirting up a storm.

The hyung line went next. Jin came out almost as red as golden maknae. Yoongi decided to be stone faced about it, though the blush on his neck gave away his embarrassment. Hoseok quickly handed the sample to the doctor before rushing back "to clean up". Namjoon handed his sample over, asking to see the results when the doctor had finished.

The rest of the guys just looked at him like he was crazy.

My test is easier by far. A blood test to find out my hormone levels is much less invasive.

****

It took a few hours for the lab work on the samples to come back. The data hasn't been too different from what the doctor expected for several twenty to thirty year old men.

My hormones came back as normal as well. In that my body has gone through some major changes (my blood type as an example) it's a mild surprise that the results are so normal, but I am just happy to be healthier.

****

'I know I said I wanted to test the electric response to the soul bonding today, but I think I need to push it off to tomorrow. I want to keep the tests organized according to processes.' The doctor starts.  'So the next round of tests will test the soul bond's effect on each of you.' Doctor Choi starts off with. 'I want to wait six hours to get the best chance of an accurate read, but I want Y/N to help you collect another round of samples.'

 He motions towards a collection of cups that look just like the ones they've already used. Except for the addition of a couple of wicked grins, the wave of blushes is unanimous.

'In the mean time let's go over what you might've missed during all this.' Dr Choi sits down in a club chair, pulling out a pad to take notes on.

****

A few hours later more food is ordered and delivered, and as we're eating we go over the notes from our last conversation.

'None of us have had the usual interaction with our work environments, so it's hard to correlate what's changed and what hasn't.' Hoseok points out.

'We've kept up with work as best as we can, but it's still almost like a vacation for us in how much less we're getting to do.' Seokjin adds.

'What kind of ratio or percentages are we talking about in the differences?' The doctor says, looking at Namjoon.

'It depends on the process being defined.' Namjoon says, leaning back in his seat, considering.

'If we're talking dance practice or gym, is probably something like eighty percent of usual. It's almost possible to keep up with what we did at the company with the set up we have here.' Jungkook and Hoseok nod at Namjoon's answer.

'If we're talking music production, it's harder to define.' Namjoon shoots Yoongi a side eye look.

'Music production is probably at about the same level as our usual, but completion of said work is on hold because we need to run it through company channels to get it processed for public consumption.' Yoongi adds, shrugging.

'With the drama of the isolation and the temporary suspension due to contract conflicts, the conversation with corporate lately has been more about what is and what will be and less about what we're creating.' Hoseok says.

'I've still got vid meetings with the producers at HYBE regularly, but now it's more a mix of the other group's' productions, and our work has been given a bit less priority than usual.' Namjoon adds.

'Their classes are all almost finished too. Just a semester or two left for some.' I interject with. 'Their focuses have been changed from their own production to their personal growth.'

'Is this something everyone agrees with?' The doctor asks, looks around the group. With everyone nodding, some hesitantly, he notes this down.

"Let's see of corporate agrees with your assessment, and any variance to your understanding will be adjusted to what will be the middle ground between both understandings.' Dr Choi says out loud as he takes notes.

Looking up he glances at all of us before grimacing.

'I guess it's time to do the second round of collections.' He eyes his notes, then puts down the clipboard to get up and pass out sample cups. 'I know you guys do Kai-Bai-Bo to decide order when splitting up, so get to it.'

****

Round one ends up with Yoongi and Taehyung winning, so I follow them into Yoongi's room... to assist.

The awkwardness is real, but eventually we figure out that if I help stroke them into cumming it follows the doctor's request for interaction.

Taehyung takes longer as he's shy, and it's not his own room so he's less comfortable than Yoongi. Yoongi however just smirks as I get comfortable kneeling in front of them, suggesting that I take off my shirt just in case of "accidents".

When they've cleaned up I follow them out and the next round of Kai-Bai-Bo happens.

This time it's Seokjin and Jimin. We go into Seokjin's room, and while I start to prep like I did for the first two, they stop me.

Instead they both suggest that I help visually, doing a strip tease to instigate their response.

I'm unsure as to how well I danced while stripping, but both of them finished minutes faster than Yoongi and Taehyung did.

The last three follow me to my room. With a quick recap as to how the first two sessions went we all agree on a third process to stimulate the guys this time.

Jungkook goes to the main room and wheels back a couple of office chairs. With the one chair I have in my room for my desk that makes three. 

With all four of us stripping down to skin I take the bed as the guys settle into their chairs.

Then the dirty talk commences, me telling them what to do, them telling me how to stimulate myself.

It wasn't the most satisfying orgasm I've ever had, but it was some of the hottest dirty talk I've gotten from the golden maknae, the dance leader, and the group leader.

****

With the sample cups collected, sent off to be tested, and the sun truly well set and below the horizon, the doctor cleans up his notes and bids everyone good night, leaving us in the dorm to ourselves.

'Honestly, I hope there's no more of that kind of tests to come.' Seokjin says before laughing.

Everyone groans and throws a pillow at him.