...And The Results Are!!

They all came out pretty good.

Seokjin is happy with the trim I gave him, offering me bites of food as he cooked and I cut up veggies for him.

Hoseok is going to color his hair after dinner, but his buzzed trim is good on him, giving him a bit of a mohawk look.

JK didn't go quite so far, his longer top hair hanging over the undercut Jimin gave him, but when he puts it back in a ponytail it's clean and neat.

Taehyung's color and perm are sight to behold. He seemed to like the puppy dog reference most of ARMY has for him, so he went and got a sandy brown look with a lot of fluff. It's a decent look because his hair was a bit overgrown to begin with, so the permed hair had some length to curl up. It's just below his ears, and absolutely adorable!

Yoongi really just wanted a utilitarian trim, get it out of his eyes and off his ears, but Taehyung can never do things halfway. Instead he's rocking an 80's mullet, which I guess he's still trying to get used to... with how often he looks in the mirror and runs his hand through the longer sections of hair.

RM is back on his phone as the table is being set, but he seems happy with his hair being back to close to his natural color, and it trimmed up. Hoseok might have a hidden talent with cutting hair.

Jimin can't keep his hands out of his hair, happily playing in front of a mirror, trying to figure out which way he likes it better, faux-mohawk style, flopping almost into his eyes, relaxed and flowy... he's even gone online and ordered new product for styling his hair: colored waxes, foam mousse, and a couple of things I couldn't read in Hangul as yet. Yes, I peeked over his shoulder as he went online shopping. The bright blonde color on him is pretty much the same as the Serendipity mv he made, but I think it's less textured color-wise. I mean, there's only so much you can do with box color I guess.

While sitting down to eat they start reminiscing about previous hair styles they loved... and others they had to live through. It keeps getting sillier until a couple of the guys decide to play with Taehyung's hair, putting anything they could put their hands on on his hair. Chopsticks, plastic ware, pens... I had to stop Hoseok from running to my room to gather some of my flowery scrunchies.

****

When the dishes are cleaned and put away Namjoon calls a family meeting. Everyone gathers on either a couch or a club chair, and waiting for him to go over his notes and start speaking.

'So, while PD Bang is the CEO of HYBE, he is one voice, and committee votes, while rare, are still possible.' He looks back at his notes, nodding his head, and looks back up. 'There has not yet been a committee vote yet on our suspension, but it's been scheduled for three weeks from yesterday.'

'What's keeping them from voting tomorrow?' Asks Seokjin.

'Because part of HYBE is an American company, and they get a vote, there has to be someone to represent them during the vote. With the quarantine in place HYBE had to get special dispensation from the government to allow a foreigner in to the country, define and limit their access to what they absolutely needed to do, and to get a bunch of political opposites to agree to it.' Namjoon replies. 'I think the representative will only be in country for 48 hours before getting back on a plane to head home, and they have to be isolated meanwhile, wearing masks and keeping distance whenever they interact with anyone.'

'So that gives us three weeks to come up with a reason for the committee to keep us.' Taehyung says.

'Do we want to?' Asks Yoongi, getting shocked silence in reply.

'What do you mean? Why wouldn't we?' Seokjin shouts.

'It's just, we've never really outlined what we want from them, and what we're willing to not give up on to get it.' Yoongi replies, calmly, quietly.

The blinks he gets makes him smirk before getting up to go to the desk and gather a pad and a pencil.

'Now, what do we know we're not going to budge on? What will we hold to no matter what, that if they insist will make us walk away?'