Ch. 6: Stormterror

Help y'all, within the next weeks I'll be drained with so much school works and i probably will miss my regular update schedule

Help y'all, within the next weeks I'll be drained with so much school works and i probably will miss my regular update schedule. So again, its UNEDITED
I was about to add more but then my wattpad glitched. I bet y'all are already sick of my chapters being unedited. Hopefully I'll make more in the next chapter and note that the plot of this Fanfiction is slightly different from the original.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

ෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆෆ

Y/N POV

The man said with a flirty smirk, i can tell that he's a flirt; Probably a total womanizer by any chance. But i shouldn't judge this man yet, by his appearance.

Amber: Travellers! Kaeya! You 4 came just in time!
Blue haired dude: Hold on, Amber. You forgot to introduce me.
Amber: Right...Travellers, this is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain. Kaeya, the boy is Aether, the girl is Y/N and the child is Paimon.

Amber: These three are travelers from afar,  aether is looking for his missing sister while Y/N is lost and trys to find her way back home. Paimon is also accompanying them.
Kaeya: Hmmm, Y/N are you from another world?
Y/N: Yes...
Kaeya: Well you see, ever since yesterday there was a huge disruption when travelling through worlds. Before it wasn't full, but now it's intact.

Amber: How did you get the information?
Kaeya: From our witch librarian, so i understand why Y/N is lost and trapped here. Don't worry aether, i understand the anguish of being separated from family.
Amber: Kaeya, you have other reasons to be here right?
Kaeya: Oh right...The battle between Y/N and dragon was witnessed with no small amount of people. Our acting grand master would like to meet you three, you are formally invited to our HQ.

Meanwhile at the HQ...

Third POV

The clock was ticking, a blonde haired grand master was getting impatient from the wait. "Come on now, they'll be here soon." A witch librarian closed the book she read.
"Other than getting impatient, I'm also worried about Stormterror-"

The door Creaked open, revealing the travellers, the outrider and cavalry captain. The two females that were arguing stopped when they saw the people they hope to meet. "Jean, I've brought them"

Timeskip....

Y/N POV

Kaeya: After that, I brought them here...
Blondie: Welcome, windborne travellers to Monstadt. I'm Jean, Acting grand master for the Knights of Favonius. This right here beside me is Lisa, our resident librarian.
Lisa: Oh my, are you sweethearts here to help us? You three are so adorable!

Jean: Although you three arrived here, not the best of times. We are so grateful for your help just now. If it weren't for this problem, the knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up posters and giving a magic guide to find a way back to your world.

Kaeya: So Lisa,you managed to find the sources of Stormterror's power with your detection magic?
Lisa: They're located in the Abandoned Four Winds' temples.
Jean: Our objective is to deal with three of the four temples. I trust everyone understands why we are only dealing with three.