Ch. 27

⁽ଘ CHAPTER 27:  Geo Daddy   ଓ⁾

┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬ ┬──┬

Y/N POV

After extorting all the cor lapis available in Liyue, we head off to the warehouse. "Do you guys remember the directions the man told us?" Paimon asked. "I do, it's....." i began to tell them where it is and after gliding to the place, we found Xingqiu near the entrance.

Xingqiu: Welcome, the finact act of this drama wouldn't be complete without you three as audience
Paimon: We're the ones who've been doing all the work! What exactly are you doing all this time?

Being a simp for books, he answered that he finished reading the Legend of the Shattered Halberd. Paimon asks what's his plan all along, honestly me and aether already got it since we started extorting all the cor lapis. He said that Gentry Maocai is searching all over Liyue for a single piece of the Liyue specialty; and then that old man panics becaus without the goods, he can't fulfill his contract with the fatui.

"Wow you're so smart, Xingqiu. I never knew you're such a good manipulator" i chuckled. "Well, it's the only plan i have to help chang the ninth.. thank you..." he scratched the back of his neck. He continued to explain the rest of it and the devil interrupted us..

"So it was you!" Gentry Maocai came with 3 men and one was a Fatui agent, he throwed a rant as if he was an otaku that lost all of his manga collection. "Master, if you please. Seize their cor lapis!" The douche bowed to the agent and Xingqiu summoned his sword, i poked his back "Do you want us to help you?"  "No thank you, my liege. I'll handle them"

He went straight into beating the shit out of them "Never judge a book by it's cover, he knows how to fight despite being a bookworm".   "Well yeah, he is; Y/N. Although we haven't got to know Guhua Geek well" Aether put his hands on his hips. "I wonder, what type of god is the cryo archon to make a dangerous organization like the Fatui" Paimon put a finger under chin.

"I bet the cryo archon is a karen" i snicker. "Now what does that mean?" Aether crossed his arms. "A karen is a earthling term for annoying and demanding women" "Huh, that word is enough to describe our enemies" He chuckled.

We looked up and all of the douchebags are knocked out, except for the Fatui who looks all haggard. Gentry Maocai begged the agent to finish us off, but he replied he brought his men to not stir up trouble and that it only concerns business matters. The agent left the old guy and he trys to beg him, i feel like I'm watching an indian soap opera.

"My Lord! What are you doing here? Are you hurt?" The man before approached the bookworm. "Thanks to this valiant young man and maiden, i am unscathed." Xingqiu replied..wait..i knew that he is something else. "My lord!?"   "I did NOT see that coming!" Both of my companions gasped.

"You.. you're the heir of the Feiyun Commerce Guild!?" The old man pointed his ugly finger at him. "Indeed, i am Xingqiu. Disciple of the Guhua Clan and second son of the Feiyun Commerce Guild manager, and i make no secret of it"

He began to talk like an actual Businessman, oh gosh i should've taken notes...this could be helpful during my thesis next year! Paimon started ranting at him. "This is why you shouldn't judge a person from their current behavior, i already told you about the saying to never judge a book by its cover. There's more to the person than meets the eye" i put my hands on my hips.

"No wonder you didn't call him Guhua Geek, apperances are really deceiving..." Aether put a finger under his chin. "*giggle* Your friend here is kind and have valor on her heart, and worthy of such admiration" Xingqiu crossed his arms and stared at me, but somehow his stare wasn't the usual one.