Ch. 73

Chapter 73: Dearest Sister....I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

Your POV

After we asked Boreas about a ruin guard aka field tiller, we found Dain and asked him if he saw Jean. As the introvert he is he avoided her "Back to the matter at hand...I defeated more of the abyss forces but wasn't able to gather more information. Did you have more information?"

Aether told him about Boreas' answers. Detective Dain connected the dots, the tyrant's final fury is actually the missiles from the very first field tiller. Another trip to old mondstadt, hopefully Dvalin won't mind...

We already know where that ruin guard is settled so we got to it quickly and..."You didn't see its eye, Aether? Is Paimon being blind..". "You're not blind, because the eye doesn't use any elemental magic. This requires another method.." So that's what Dain's powers look like! It's so cool...

The eye was floating, it was like the floating ball we saw at windrise when we first met Venti. "I've been hearing the word Celestia too much, is it the heaven version on Teyvat?" I look back and forth between the three of them "But what is heaven, anyway?"

"There are many religions in earth like i've said before, for this one it's associated with a god called Jesus Christ. Heaven is where angels and divine beings reside." I explained everything to him. "You could say that since Celestia is the residence of all archons and gods in Teyvat. But back to the eye of the field tiller..."

The abyss order really wants to destroy celestia, Dain is officialy the guardian of the eye itself. "We'll be going back to the ruin where we first met that herald? And destroy that defiled statue? Hopefully we don't meet him, to Y/N his voice might be fit for ASMR but for me it's giving me the chills..." Aether shivered...

While Dain was reciting about the statue, he sensed that the abyss herald is here "It looks like Aether jinxed it" i sweatdropped and Aether grimaced before we turned around to face it. "You both know what to do.." Dain took a quick glance of me and Aether before we swoop into battle.

I released out moans while Aether grunted "Huh..." I can hear Dainsleif gasped at this, those are just normal sounds. Why ignore abyss mages shrieking than my moans tho...

Third POV

Whilst trying to hit the herald, he was giving up...He know well he can't defeat the siblings of their superior, the ones that runs the organization to it's fullest.

Creating a portal and trying to escape, Dainsleif catched him and used his powers to held the creature on it's place. While two people suddenly appeared at the battlefield and it's powers sending Dainsleif tumbling to the ground, but his reflexes prevented him from taking a huge damage.