Ch. 102 [ Sumeru Debut ]

Pls see the images below, since it's important...And to clarify future confusion...

And to clarify future confusion

"I can't believe this is where we bid farewell

"I can't believe this is where we bid farewell..." Ei looks at you with worried eyes "Hey now, we will still visit Inazuma. That's what we did to the past nations we've been to" You reassure her

"Stop being childish, Ei. The travelers aren't called that for nothing, they must go now" Yae huffed "But...don't you get worried to?"

Yae closed the light novel in her hands "They're strong enough to beat you, a mere mortal would be like plucking flowers for them" Ei shook her head "I don't mean that..."

"Then what do you mean? Hm?"

"I just....what if one of the new people steals her away from us, from me. Then my ideal eternity of a fruitful future with her would be shattered. I can't imagine days without her─"

"Oh for archons sake you are thousands of years older than her and survived lonely days, now you can't?"

"My past view of lone eternal life has been replaced."

Great,now these two are off to start a quarrel. "Uhhh, we best head off.." Paimon muttered to you two "Right, a next thunderstorm might happen and we have to cancel the thing" Aether gulped looking at the darkened sky

"Bye now you two!" you abruptly waved to them and ran with your homies "H-huh, wait! I haven't even...!" Ei's voice lowered down "....given you my freshly made dango"

"I was about to scold you now you admit to cooking?"
"Yes, she taught me with the usual cooking lessons. Very informative"

Chapter 102: Land of Wisdom

Using a teleport waypoint was faster, now you have reached the tunnel near the chasm then walked outside of it

"Paimon I have a question..."
"What is it mom?"

You deadpanned "If you planned to serve as Aethers guide before..." Paimon nodded "Uhuh!"

"Then why didn't you straight up went to the land of wisdom, it has all the information instead of going through a drunkard city first"