Ch. 38

Chapter 38: Noelle's
confession with a Rose

☜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☞

Your POV

Noelle said that we should give gifts, and gifts conveys our intentions. "For me, I'd like roses....As for you Honorary Knight...You must like Handmade things" noelle looked at me. Handmade...Aha!

"A handmade gift would be amazing, i actually have an idea."i put a finger under my chin. "Really...? Does that mean you know any handmade crafts...?" Beatrice stared at me.

"Of course, it would be the art of tailoring. Sewing dresses and crochet is the only skill I'm mostly proud off, i mastered it ever since i was young. So, a crochet wallet would be good" i smiled at them. "That's wonderful, i can't believe an highly-esteemed figure would do all of this for another person.." Beatrice looked away, shyly.

"No problem, but back to the topic, i only have threads. We'll be heading off to Marjorie's place to buy yarn and crochet hook." I glanced at noelle. "R-right, wait here for the final product bea. After buying the materials we'll head off somewhere to make the gift."

The both of us waved our hands to the girl and we reached the shop. She greeted us.
"If isn't it Noelle and Miss Honorary Knight" Marjorie chuckled. "Greetings marjorie, we came here to buy something"

"Oh? A gift for noelle?"
"Actually it's just yarn and crochet hook."

"Stop denying it dear, i know it very well" She giggled and noelle blushed, looking away. "Stop teasing! M-me and Y/N don't have that kind of relationship!"

"Alright alright, anyway. Did you say you want a crochet hook and yarn? We have different types of yarns." Marjorie grabbed out a box with the goods. "Since Quinn is part of the four drunkards in Mondstadt, we need a type of yarn that doesn't slip out of his hands when he needs to pay. Obviously when he's too drunk to notice the environment around him..So we'll need wool yarn. Wool is the very first option everyone thinks when it comes to crocheting, and it doesn't slip when hands are wet"

"Wow, you're really an intellectual when it comes to these, miss honorary knight." Noelle complimented me. "Thank you, but it's just based of my knowledge. Anyway, for the colors..The same typical brown, quinn's hair is brown; right noelle?"

"A-ah yes! I'm very sorry, i got lost in deep thought" Noelle nodded her head. "Thinking about miss Y/N, noelle? Understandable." Marjorie giggled while noelle pouted. "So 5 rolls of brown yarn and the biggest crochet hook?" She grabbed out the goods. "Yes please".

I lended her the mora as we head off to the HQ inside my room. "Wow, so this is what your room looks like" Noelle stepped in. "Please make yourself at home" i sat on a chair jean ordered so that when i tailor something I'm comfortable with the environment, noelle grabbed a chair and sat next to me.

"Do you need any help..?"
"No thank you, this will only take awhile..."

I started stitching the yarns together, forming a design that's on my mind. Beatrice's crush better accept her love, because he's living on her mind rent free.

Noelle's POV

I watched the Honorary Knight making a handmade gift, that's right..she made a gift that beatrice can give to her crush. She's using her time to make something for someone instead of hers...

I stared at her focused face, i couldn't help but smile. Everyone in Monstadt thinks I'm cute? I rather say that to the person beside me.. half and hour  passed and she was fast when it comes to it...She really knows how to sew...