Ch. 93

Chapter 93: Hangout with Yoimiya

Wth the photo above is motivating me to create part 2 of my self aware au

Third POV

Meet me at the toppest floor of the spiral abyss, i have something to tell you

- Lumine

Your brother sighed and put the note under his office desk, "What does she have to tell me? This better concerns our world domination"

On the way, he meet a few abyss mages and heralds greeting him "Hello your highness" and he greeted back as a form of appreciation for their work.

Reaching the rendezvous, he was met with a shy lumine. Who was nervously turning sideways, both arms behind her and his face looking nervous

' This is it Lumine, all the competitions are eliminated. Also known as the annoying slutty women that always hoard over him whenever we go to public places...'

"Lumine...?"

' Deep breaths Lumine, you will confess to him now'

"Ahem, Lumine...?"

She snapped from her thoughts when she noticed Y/B/N's face a few inches away from hers, trying to get her out of her daze "What is it that you want to tell me?"

She backed a few centimeters away with a flustered face, immediately postured herself up. "Listen up, okay... because what i'm going to tell you isn't to be taken as a joke!"

She took a deep breath before putting a hand over her chest and closing her eyes "I...I love you Y/B/N! I love you more than Teyvat and Earth!"

His eyes widened, memories flashed back in his mind

8 Years ago...

"Wait up, babe!" Y/B/N tried to catch up to his beloved... when he got closer his pupils twisted into horror.

His beloved was with another man, both holding hands lovingly (random name) turned around and her smiley expression turned into stiff and cold

"What are you doing here?"

She spoke with a demanding tone, her new boyfriend turned around with a smirk on his face. "Oho? Is this your boyfriend─my bad, i meant EX-boyfriend"