Drabbles #1 (Important Chapter)

Drabbles #1: Lynette's Backstory and Furina

Important Chapter : Different from special chapter. SC or special chapters aren't included in the main storyline. Important chapters are included to the main plot.

(FONTAINE SPOILERS)

Wow look who's back after getting writer's block

The next chapter will start with you and Aether having a lovely argument. Cause of that you both explored Fontaine SEPARATELY.

Paimon stayed with Aether for plot purposes but it will be shown soon (by soon idk when)

So Ahem anyway Author just wants to talk about about plot related stuff that ties with this fanfic.

First off, Lynette.

Her backstory heavily implied that she was a victim of trafficking. And older men attempted to SA her

It's clearly disturbing, but then i watched in on YouTube (Bc I'm poor to afford a better device that genshin can run smoothly yes i am a proud genshin author who doesn't play the game yet I know the lore) i can't help but think...

Lynette and (Name)'s interaction is going to hit in the feels.

Two girls having tea, talking about their traumas. One actually escaped being SA while the other...survived SA and is heavily scarred.

I haven't watched the character story of Lynette and saw her voice lines but is it true that she acts like a robot to prevent socializing??

If that's true then that won't happen when she talks with the reader, you.

Lynette is unique compared to other characters in this fanfic.

Unlike other characters who lust over you (THE TITLE LITERALLY HAS LUST ON IT U KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN)

She doesn't. She's yandere for you cause you relate to her feelings her past her experiences. In her eyes you're the most reliable person aside from her siblings. You're pretty in her eyes too.

She knows how it feels to be touched with no consent, so she's always careful and asks you after tapping you on the shoulder "(Name) I'm sorry for scaring you" You weren't shocked, she was referring if you felt uncomfortable and had trauma flashbacks

A certain bard could learn from her.

Lynette is overall the very first sane yandere female. Compared to other yandere females in this book who either lust over you or want to keep you locked up. She values your freedom, comfort and thoughts.

Note that Aether is the very first sane most normal yandere. I mean did i ever type an Aether line where he would want to fuck u so hard?

You literally sleep in the same teapot, tent, house with him and he never took advantage of that to drug you (don't include that one special chapter). He was listening to your vents and rants. Overall the greenest yandere man in this book as an Author's opinion. Nor did he have any thoughts of locking you up.

So for the first conclusion. Is that I made Lynette a walking green flag yandere female (very first). Amber isn't included cause in the future chapters....you'll see a deeper side of her :)

And Aether is the same with Lynette. Lynette just wants to hug u with consent, have tea with you, show you magic tricks and gives u tips on how to deal with PTSD attacks.

Now for Furina....

Furina is a great fucking actress. My girl solos every Hollywood actor for acting like the hydro archon for the past 500 years while still being sane. If I was in her position I wouldn't even last for a century.

Now how does this relate to the reader or (Name) in this book?

Well the answer is infront of the naked eye.

From the start (Name) acts like a dumb innocent girl who Is unaware of the yanderes. and But she secretly knew. She knew what sex is. She knew what it is.

Infact it was the yanderes who were dumb all along to not find any suspicion of her "innocence"

How can a top assassin who is experienced in the art of killing and sees Crimson blood daily be innocent?

It was all an act. And even the readers FELL FOR IT. Admit it. Even the comments of the first chapters truly believed (Name) was innocent.

Just like how every genshin player fell for Furina's act.

The difference between their intention of acting is that.

Furina acted like the archon to carry out Focalors plan.

Meanwhile (Name) acted innocent to fit in, to make people think she wasn't filthy. Because of the discrimination she received from earth. Like some calling her a slut and whore for her virginity being taken at a young age (they knew it was SA but they still say Name should've said no WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE). She creates a fake persona. Afraid to face the same treatment in Teyvat.

When Aether told her it was time to let go of the act, she feels so free. No more acting dumb and innocent. She gets to be herself. And the yanderes who fell for her fake persona will be in disbelief this is the same girl they were obsessed with.

Now Furina is another different yandere.

Aether knew of your charade, he was the only one who knew before you broke the act infront in the newest chapters

When you arrived in Fontaine you decided to bring back the act for a bit to test the people of Fontaine. This catched Furina's attention

She's a great actress she knows you act so well. That's how she took interest of you.

After the whole thing with Focalors death Furina settles herself and starts courting you in a traditional way.

She is obsessive with the others...and lusts after you as well. But she's the second female yandere to value your consent and thoughts.

Furina traditionally courting you is similar to how old French people court (I still have to do research on the French revolution's culture and tradition)

Overall she's a obsessive yandere that again, values your consent and thoughts. But Lynette is a greener flag than her, personally saying.

So that sums up what i have to say....what's left is to publish a new chapter cause I'm so behind the update schedule

Also by the way...

Before anyone makes a big deal out of this...

Everyone my age knows what sex is. They know what it is and the process. Even my classmates cracks sex jokes when the time is right like when our teacher talked about fertility in demography.

So an info is that I'm a HUMSS student, grade 11 as of now. When I wrote this...yeah I was young. And also my classmates were the same in 2021. They're not innocent.

So before u make a big deal that a minor made a smut and how i am updated in such sensitive topics. It's a thing of new generations. Well some.

In 7th grade I already had classmates who knew about sex before i did and we were like...11 or 12 years old.

I'm gonna get attacked "Oh you write smut and ur a minor!? I'm gonna expose and cancel you" Please stop. Literally come to Philippines and ask the teens who are 12 to 17 years old and ask them what do u know about sex education and sensitive topics.

Okay I'm gonna end this here. Yes the year is 2023 when i published this. So in the following years i won't be a minor anymore

A message to those mfs who comments hate instead of stopping on reading my book:
Yawa ka pagkaon mo ug tae mga bidabida ramo hilig mo manghilabot ug laing tao pisti 🫰🏻

Annndd see you next chapter~