Ch. 14: Into the Unknown

The family trip yesterday was a visit to my deceased grandparents' grave, my grandma died a month ago while my grandpa died when i was 2 years old. Visiting their tomb gave me so much emotions, but I don't want to talk about it for now. They're happily on heaven and resting in peace...

So everyone has been wondering about when the unknown god's intimacy be open. Well, you'll see soon; but i imagine her as the yandere type. Similar to Anna Nishikinomiya from Shimoneta (if you haven't watched the anime spoilers ahead); she'll be the type to obsess over the reader and sometimes teleport her things from earth to Teyvat. (And yes the title of this chapter is a reference to Frozen 2)

∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘˚˳°∘

Y/N POV

I'm in..a dark place?

I looked under me and saw nothing but a void, I'm floating. I'm still in my pajamas and my hair isn't styled.

"Hello there, Outlander"

A voice called out, i let out a squeak and backed out.

"W-who's there!?"
"Don't you recognize my voice?"

I was confused, until it clicked on me..

"Y-you're the unknown god! W-why are you here!?"

Unknown God: Your body is sleeping on Teyvat, but i called out your soul here on my pocket dimension.
Y/N: Were you stalking me ever since i arrived here?
Unknown God: Hmm, no. I'm always looking out of my territories on different worlds. Aren't you supposed to throw a tantrum of not being able to go home?

Y/N: Why would i do that?
Unknown God: Because your trapped and separated?
Y/N: This is literally my punishment of trespassing your territory on earth and i would go berserk? That's very immature.
Unknown God: So you're not...mad?

Y/N: I wouldn't say I'm mad, i literally deserve this. Before the incident happened, the lights of the boat weren't working; and i could see a faint light. More like a signboard to not tresspass your territory but i thought my eyes were tricking me. So i didn't tell the captain and let him abide the rules.

The unknown god went silent for a moment, i assume she's speechless after i admit what happened. She then cleared her throat.

Unknown God: And you're expecting me to let you go home?
Y/N: I'm literally on my journey trying to find a way to go home; don't act so cocky, thot. Just because i admit everything, it doesn't mean I'm bowing down to you even if you're a 'god'. If aether were here she'd probably go ask where his sister is and fight you.

Again, another moment of Silence. "But, what does 'thot' even mean-"   "That doesn't matter, just tell me how to break the spell that caused travelling to worlds forbidden."   "Here let me give you a clue: Once the dust has been settled, truths and spells will be revealed. But if it's not enough, then; second hint is the Abyss Order."

Y/N: The abyss order? So I'll have to fight the entire organization?
Unknown God: *chuckles* You'll have to wait until your journey ends, and if you're thinking i was the one who made that organization. Then no; I'm always looking out of my territories and keeping my job as the  sustainer of heavily principles. All the humans I've punished and sent to different worlds can do whatever they want--

Y/N: Alright alright, i get it. Now I'm gonna go wake up since I'm thirsty.
Unknown God: Before you go, take note this isn't a just dream. Second, you're not really mad--
Y/N: To summarize, 1. I'm not mad at you and  2. Thanks for the clues you gave me.