Ch. 58

Chapter 58: Shark Week on Teyvat

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Your POV

"Oh? Hello Y/N and her friend. You can sit here with us" Zhongli waved his hand and Noelle's grip on me went tighter, i nodded at her saying that it's going to be okay and so we went over to the table. Childe's look was...somehow nervous. Idk why. "Noelle, meet mister Zhongli and─"

"Ajax. I'm a toy salesman." Hold up, what... Zhongli was beside childe and i was the one closest to him when it comes to seat arrangement and he whispered to me "I can't let anyone know about me being a harbinger when it comes to the knights, specially if they're unfamiliar with our ties. Ajax is my real name, Tartaglia and Childe are only my aliases."

He pulled away and i nodded at him. But why toy salesman though? "H-hello, i'm Noelle. The maid of the Knights of Favonius. I'm currently on a quick trip with Y/N here on Liyue" she was hesitant, soo cuteee. "It's a pleasure meeting one of Y/N's coworkers. I'm Zhongli, consultant of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor; and this one right here is my wallet─ *cough* close friend."

Did he just say wallet? It suits him though because Childe is his sugar daddy. "Hello Noelle, it's indeed a rare sight seeing another person with Y/N.. except for a blonde boy and a floating child that is" Childe─ i mean Ajax cleared his throat. "May i ask why you're here for a quick trip?" Zhongli poured down tea on each of our cups.

You: Relieve stress, Noelle's been busy preparing for the Knight's exam. So i decided that we came here, we'll return to Mondstadt soon
Childe: I see, help yourselves up. After a long trip from Monstadt to Liyue, you must be weary.
Zhongli: There's cured pork dry hotpot, bamboo shot soup, calla lily seafood soup, almond tofu and crab roe tofu.

"Thank you..." Noelle hesitantly took a bite of the almond tofu, for me is the crab roe tofu. "There's no need for you both to worry about paying the entire thing. I already have my friend here to do it" Zhongli sideyed Childe who has an annoyed look. Lmao he's really under Childe's financial support.

Suddenly, a knight interrupted our mealtime. "I-i'm very sorry to interrupt but the acting grand master instructed me to call miss Honorary Knight and Noelle for help" me and Noelle standed up from our seats. "Did something happen to master jean!?" Noelle's voice was filled with concern.

"Yes, she was pushing her health off the edge by fighting hilichurls in dragonspine and she fainted. The others that are with her got stuck with many fatui skirmishers who trapped them with a huge wall that takes alot of force to break while the snowstorm is still on" the Knight panted. "I-i'm very sorry Zhongli and Chi─ Ajax but we'll be heading off now" i bowed to them.

Third POV

"It's alright, it's best to head off to continue your knight duties" Zhongli took a sip of his tea. You and Noelle followed the knight back to Monstadt. "Childe.." Zhongli glared at the gingerman. "It isn't me who instructed them, besides my underlings are somewhere off in Inazuma and Fontaine....I have a guess it was that midget who did it"

"Are you referring to Scaramouche? The most hated harbinger?" Zhongli put down his cup. "Correct, you seem to catch up with what i call my fellow harbingers. So, how's mortal life?" Childe swing his arms behind his neck. "You can already tell from what I'm doing now" Zhongli sighed and Childe laughed it off.

Your POV

Me and Noelle ran to the direction of where they are, the snowstorm was avoiding us thanks to our combined elemental powers by creating a floating roof. A mix of her geo and my anemo. When we arrived, Jean's face was red. Paimon managed to got out while holding Jean; Aether and Amber was trapped by Fatui skirmishers.