🗝️ All Secrets Revealed

Before i said any parting words and forever goodbye to this book. I will confirm a few facts, questions and mysteries. You can ask me some on the comments.

M - Mystery
Q - Question
F - Fact

M: What is the connection between Teyvat and the reader's mom?
The reader's mom, was the original leader of the legions of gods. In other words, she's the original leader of celestia before the unknown god. The unknown god or Kiana (since she looks like her From HI3), was only an average god before she felt envious towards your mother. She planned to overthrow her by manipulating the others that she's a bad person. It worked and she gave up her title and signed a contract, the contract will make everyone except Kiana forget she existed

M: What is the aftermath after Kiana became the leader of celestia?
Khaenri'ah did not only advance, but they want to defend your mother. They were immune to the manipulation thanks to their advanced technology inspired by earth. This angered Kiana, which caused the destruction of Khaenri'ah.

Q: Did the archons know about your mother being innocent?
Yes, they know. They didn't got manipulated, but through the power of the gnosis. Kiana used it to control and force them to destroy Khaenri'ah. Making them look bad in the eyes of Khaenri'ahian like Dainsleif.

M: B/N immediately became the general of the abyss, how is that possible because he just arrived?
There were...clues and hints to it in his collected miscellany. The abyss know he was the son of the original leader of celestia, the only god they admire and trust. They immediately trusted him because they felt he was on their side.

F: When Kiana later found out your the daughter of the woman she resented and overthrowed, she felt a mix of emotions. There was a war in her mind. If she didn't overthrow her, you wouldn't exist since she would've come to earth and meet your father. So yeah, she's like a tormented yandere.

Q: Is our mother really dead?
Her human form, used to wander earth and gave birth to you, is dead. Her real form which is a god, is alive. In other words, she is alive. She can't turn into human once again because her human form died.

Q: What is the true ending for the harem?
It's originally Aether. The true ending will be dark since i know genshin will be like honkai. Lisa already has death flags. To future readers seeing this after the game is completed, did this prediction age like milk or wine? Then again, the reader will end up with Aether, no more questions in this matter.

Q: Will we ever see Aether and Y/N's children?
Yes, but they won't be in this book. My Twisted wonderland fanfiction serves as a sequel for this one. You will be reading as another Y/N but the protagonist is their daughter. The first chapters doesn't show how she is raised but if you're interested then check it on my profile

Q: If the reader don't want to insert their selves or their OC, how do they read it?
Technically, all my books are based on my OCs. I use her as a prototype to write my stories, if i were to be tired of saying "Y/N" all the time.

Q: If genshin's development on the main storyline isn't slow, will you still write this book?
Yes, i would. I always plan to add more scenes like the one with Zhongli *ahem, french kiss*. Sadly this book is now completed and I can't continue writing for games and anime that aren't half completed or slow in development

M: Is there a major connection towards Teyvat, Earth, Honkai and Sheckers?
There is, a very broad one to be exact. The celestia is afraid of the nations advancing which is in Khaenri'ah situation. More importantly, Celestia is afraid of the Earthians and the Aliens, due to their massive technology. Sadly, Kiana made a wrong move to bring two certain Earthians in Teyvat and make them advance more.

F: The Reader's father is crazier than Alice. When your parents attended college. He was a huge yandere for your mother. After their engagement, he revealed his mentally ill side to your mom by tying her in a chair in the depts of the L/N manor. Your mother wasn't hesitant and still accepted him, at that scene, she revealed that she's a god and the two lovers accepted each other no matter what.

M: Where is our mother now?
She's possibly in the hidden areas of Teyvat, she can't go to the mortal realm where most people dwell. She's not interested in travelling to worlds now. Also, she managed to hide in Teyvat without Kiana knowing.

M: What actually happened to our father?
Your father is still alive. The Business trip is actually about a scientific research about the sheckers. The shecker that was used as a lab rat escaped and destroyed the lab and told your father about the truth. Even going through his mother's diaries to see the whole story and evidence. This leads him to carry out the entire army of Sheckers, while using another shecker to play as his role, tricking earthian and honkai. So he's like B/N but in Teyvat. Like father like son.

F: (based on in-game lore) The reason why Celestia attacks any nation that advances is because they're afraid Teyvat will become Earth. They know the power of technology, it can be strong enough to defeat magic. Earth is already a major example. Due to this fear, they vowed to destroy any nation that advances. Because they're afraid that one day, Earthians and Honkai may wage war against them due to a "special history"

M: This "special history" you mentioned, what is it?
Long short story, Your mom was not only loved by Teyvatians, but across worlds. They heard the fascinating tales of the elegant and kind leader of celestia. They're not the only ones who want to destroy the current leader of celestia for justice. This however, effects the hydro archon. She's the god of justice, but due to the gnosis, she must not join the enemies.

M: Where did we get our Alien blood?
The reader's blood is actually from Sheckers. To quickly summarize, the same situation with the abyss order, sheckers were actually good aliens. The Honkai's were still bad as ever, out of envy and hatred, they made them look bad in the eyes of everyone. When the planet of Sheckers were destroyed due to the war, the princess of Sheckers fled and met an astronaut, who is your grandfather. The same situation with your parents, they fell inlove and accepted each other's differences.

F (based on the new enkanomiya lore): Your mother is the Primordial One. Remember when i said that only the unknown god remembers her existence for now? Unfortunately, there's some scribes and texts left about her. Whenever you read writings about her, you would feel a sensation in your body, like how Aether reacted to the ambitions on the statue of Raiden Shogun. This is because your mom desperately wants you to know the truth, she's currently watching you, secretly guiding throughout your journey. Through her magic she will send you signs to fastly puzzle the truth out

F: You are the next heir to Celestia, the original heir. You will discover this new profound information once the dust has settled.

Did i answer most of the questions and confirm some facts and mysteries? Comment some and when i missed an important one I'll edit this part.

Thank you all once again for reading this book, it was so fun doing it 💞