Ch. 39

Chapter 39: Pop and Cocktail

◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕

Your POV

"Miss Honorary Knight!" I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Barbara running to me, noelle and i just separated ways after our hangout. It's already 2:00 PM.

"Y/N, is it okay if i ask help in making lyrics for my new song?" She clinged to me. "Sure" i smiled at her. "thank you! but this time we'll be singing it together!" She grabbed me towards the cathedral, one of the chairs were filled of scrambled papers and notebooks.

"I'm having a huge writers block right now and you're the only one i can come for help...All of the nuns are in the basement cleaning up things since noelle is on a break for today." Barbara patted the empty seat beside her and i sat down. "Do you wanna know Earth's music genres?" I looked at her as her eyes shimmered.

"Oh yes please!" She nodded her head. "Well if I'm totally being honest, i'm not an expert when it comes to the music department but my brother is. He's an idol back in our world, famous when it comes to Kpop; one of Earth's popular music genres"

"So your brother's an idol back in your world? That's so amazing! I'd like to go with one of the music genres in your world, and take a video of us singing it together!"
"Okay, so here's the lyrics...."

I wrote down the lyrics on what the song is going to be..After 2 hours of memorizing it all up. I summoned my phone to record ourselves, we did of course had rehearsals.

(I credit the real song to owners, just pretend you made up the lyrics on your own in this story bc i don't have any other ideas)

"And done!" I removed my last pose before i stopped recording it. "It's so brilliant, we'll perform this later on..." Barbara clutched the paper with lyrics tightly, a smile on her face. "Perform? It's my first time performing on a different place..." I looked away shyly. Barbara giggled and hugged me "Awww it's alright~ i know you'll do well!" She then gave me a peck on the cheek.

We did another rehearsal, barbara then grabbed my wrist. My cheeks were now blushing and many people looked in our way. "Look! It's Barbara and the Honorary Knight!" A boy standed up from his seat. People began to whisper, their attentions are now focused on us.

Barbara cleared her throat "My friends, i'm truly sorry for not making a song for these past few weeks. I had writers block after dealing with the cathedral's problems..."
"Don't worry barbara take your time!"

"*giggle* Thank you, but today...." She glanced at me. "Me and the Honorary Knight made a song and i hope all of you will enjoy it as much as we love performing it.."

The both of us nodded and started singing our lines, now even the knights that were patrolling focused their attention on us.

Third POV

Everyone focused their eyes on the two highly-esteemed girls infront of them, singing. They couldn't help but whisper to each other how their voices were so beautiful, Venti himself was also watching in the shadows. With hearts on his eyes, he's also lovesick and he plan that you and him can also sing together.