Ch. 63

Chapter 63: Windblume Festival

Sorry if this chapter is short for your liking after a schedule delay yesterday 😓 Aside from swelling fingers I'm also thinking about the upcoming plot, since 1.6 update is approaching. But i still hope you enjoy~

 But i still hope you enjoy~

Your POV

"I thought we're going to attend the meeting...?" Paimon crossed her arms.

"Acting Grandmaster Jean made her second decision in having a meeting because she found her journal about the preparations for the festival. Oh and the spinning wheel she bought for Y/N already arrived, you can see it in your room now Y/N." Noelle said while sweeping the hallway.

"The spinning wheel is my least concern now, but I guess everyone is preparing for the festival? I see vendors becoming busy," I shrugged. "Didn't you say we want to study hilichurlian so that we won't kill hilichurls again but negotiate with them?" Aether sighed. "Oh yeah...Is Ella Musk in the library?" I asked Noelle.

"Yes she is, when I passed by I heard her frowning about wanting to have poetry exchange with hilichurls in the wild but no adventurer would take the commission; not even the ones who are S-ranked," Noelle replied, frowning at the thought about the adventurers not willing to help the girl.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's get going!" Paimon exclaimed.

Third POV

"I lost track of time..." Your brother frowned, reviewing the calendar of his phone.

"Is something wrong Y/B/N?" Lumine approached the frowning man.

"My sister's birthday is going to be next month" (A/N: I don't decide your bday because this is an x reader so just imagine that next month is your bday like your bday is actually within the next few months or have passed but just insert it in)

"If there's a chance may I ask when is their birthday?" Lumine pulled out her notebook and quill.

"It's (insert your bday)" Lumine noted it down.

"Good, advanced happy birthday to your sister. I really wish we could celebrate it...." She sighed and your brother stared at the sky outside the window near him.

"Sister, sorry if I can't attend your birthday... Your brother has trivial matters to attend to. Please understand."

Your POV

"As much as we want to ask what the Windblume festival is..." Paimon scratched her cheek.

"Wait, you mean you haven't tried asking what the festival is about? Not even when?" Aether put his hands on his hips.

"Paimon doesn't know...Jean only said about the meeting. I'm not sure when I did hear that she said it was tomorrow..." Paimon mumbled.

"The tomorrow thing is about Jean doing her errand! Not the festival you dummy." Aether facepalmed.