Ch. 95

Chapter 95: The Return of the Balladeer

B/N is now a shortcut of y/b/n

Third POV

You only fiddled your fingers, Aether had a smirk on his face. He knows what hentai is because you told him about it, meanwhile Paimon was very confused

Lumine decided to stay in the shadows watching it all happen, she only has minimum knowledge in earth's culture but B/N told her about it.

Your brother sighed in frustration rubbing his temples, trying to calm himself down while you were waiting for his answer

"It's...." He cleared his throat "*sigh* May i ask why did you do that? Did someone tempt you or...did curiousity kiled the cat?" He was looking deep in your soul for any answers

You slowly nodded "I did it out of curiosity. Don't get me wrong! It was a paperback manga and it appeared in our Serinitea pot out of nowhere...."

Your brother continued to listen to your story with a serious face and arms crossed "It was a hentai manga about a hitwoman seducing their targets to get them on the spot! The word hitwoman got me all curious a-and...i-i─"

"Alright, i understand" he paused for a moment before continuing "Although i'm a little frustrated because you did it. I have to accept that things can't stay for long...." he looked up at the sky and continued

"You're almost 20 now, so it's best for you to know these kinds of topics. Things change and things appear with each passing second, eternity doesn't exists for things except for time itself"

The last phrase made you and Aether's eyes wide "Time is forever, it stores all events of someone's life. Inazuma is the nation of eternity, but only time is eternity and not the events and things itself. So i have to accept that...you can't be innocent forever"

You looked down on the ground with a guilty look "I see... you're always so soft on me brother" he turned his head to face you "The last time we fought was about 4 years ago. Thank you..."

A smile appeared on his face "My family is my only shelter, some things won't stay forever. That's why you have to appreciate things around you before they are gone, specially love ones"

He was referring to how he was late to see your mother's death. You both attended the funeral sure, but you're the only family member who watched her die and spend her last moments with you.

You hummed "We did have a siblings oath, to spend our last moments on each other's arms, and that....."

"It's better to be killed by a loved one than a stranger. A loved one's cold blade have promises that are fulfilled, and a stranger's have none but spite" You and your brother said it in sync