F͜͡I͜͡V͜͡E͜͡

(SMUT)

YOU

I moan softly spreading my legs wide.

"My my my....." She bites her lip and smirks at the sight while she caress my inner thighs "Baby who made you this wet....?" she smirks. "Youz didz mommy" I bite down on my lip softly as I look down at her, "Good" she smirks and lean down licking up my thigh before she places a soft kiss on my clit. I moan softly..bucking my hips more closer to her, she pushes my hips back down and places long licks between my wet folds...moaning at my taste. I lean my head back moaning loudly as I feel her tongue between my thighs "Mmhmmm...", she captures my clit with her lips and gently sucks on it while her fingers are teasing my entrance.

"Mommy pweaseee!" I moan out as I close my legs capturing her head between my thighs, she pushes my thighs back open and slowly pushes two fingers in me while her tongue is playing with my clit. "AHH!" I moan out as my hands grab onto my breast..pinching my nipples through the thin fabric of my bra, she pumps them in and put in a steady pace while her tongue is circling my clit and she moans against me. My back arches as I feel myself wanting to squirt "ARGHH!!", she moans against me louder and pumps faster..noticing my stomach tightening. I feel my stomach tightening and my walls clenching around her fingers.

She pushes her finger in knuckle deep and curls them while she nibbles on my clit with her teeth gently not to hurt me, "MOMMYYY!!" I moan/screams loudly as I cum on her fingers and squirt on her face..breathing heavily. She smirks and moans against me..slowing down her pace to make me calm down, I breath heavily as my back touches the bed again trying to calm down. She moves slower and places a few kisses on my clit, I moan softly feeling her kiss on my nub as I calm down looking down at her "Me sowy mama". She shakes her head as a sign for me to not to be sorry.

I nod my head nibbling down on my lip as I sigh happily laying my head back down, she pulls her fingers out and licks them clean..moaning at my taste. I look up at the ceiling as I move my hands to my sides feeling happy, she lets her fingers go with a small pop and elegantly wipes my squirt out of her face "So baby how was that?" she ask and smirk. "Berry good mommy" I smile softly and look down at her, "I'm glad to hear" she pulls her sweater off and takes her pants off so she's more comfortable and lays down next to me.

I snuggle close to her..inhaling her scent...smiling widely, she kisses my head and smells my hair while smiling. "Mommy?" I ask softly, "Yes baby?". "Since your my mommy now, do you have any rules for me?" I look up at her, "Yes baby I do have rules for you" she strokes my hair. "Can you tell me them so I can be a good girl for you" I smile softly.

She tells me all the rules..punishment...and rewards while she plays with my hair, I nod my head in agreement "Otay me try to be a good girl forz youz mama". "Good girl" she kisses my head "Do you want to make mommy feel good too" she ask and smirks.

I nod my head eagerly "Yesz pwease", "okay then princess" she kisses my head and let's go of me. I climb between her thighs and I pull her panties down, she moans softly and spreads her legs wide for me..showing her dripping core. "Mommy" I giggle "whoz made youz this wetz" I smile softly looking up at her, "You did baby" she says and smirks. "I'm a good girl?" I poke out my bottom lip slightly, "Yes baby you are. My good girl" she smirks and bites her lip. I giggle and lean down placing a small kiss on her clit.

She moans softly and bucks her hips up to my face, I push her hips down "No mommy, bad mommy" I pout. "Mhhh I'm sorry baby" she says quietly, "Itz otay" I slide two fingers inside her as I circle my tongue around her clit slowly.

"AH FUCK!"
-------------------
(RULES, PUNISHMENTS, AND REWARDS DOWN BELOW)

"AH FUCK!"-------------------(RULES, PUNISHMENTS, AND REWARDS DOWN BELOW)