F͜͡O͜͡U͜͡R͜͡T͜͡E͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

YOU

"So. Could I satisfy your needs with that?"

She smirks, I poke out my bottom lip staring into her eyes "That was mean mommy" I breath out. She chuckles "I need to take a shower" she pecks my lips and stands up, "Let me take one wiff you pwease" I make grabby hands. "Okay baby" she picks me up and puts me on her hip.

"Yayyy" I wrap my limbs her as I kiss her cheek, she chuckles and walks to the bathroom. I take off my shirt revealing my bare beast, she smirks and puts a hand on my breast and kneads it while she slows down walking. I moan softly putting my head on her shoulder..softly kissing it, she massages my breast a little harder and walks into the bathroom. "Ahhh!" I moan loudly and I gulp softly, she chuckles and puts me down. I whine as she puts me down..I throw my shirt on the floor and go to the shower turning it on the hottest temperature.

She takes her pants and panties off..leaving her naked, I go inside the shower hissing at the temperature "Ow!". "Baby turn that down a bit" she turns the temperature down..making it perfectly warm and steps in with me, "But I like itttt" I whine grabbing the soap. "I dont want you to burn yourself baby" she grabs the second soap, I huff and rub the soap on my body being careful with my princess parts.

She starts to put soap on her body, I look down at my knee seeing the bruise from yesterday. "It's okay baby, it'll be gone soon" she kisses my head, "Me know mommy" I rinse the soap off my body while sighing softly. She rinses off her body as well, I lick my lips grabbing the shampoo putting it in my hand and rubbing it together before putting it in my hair massaging my scalp. She grabs the shampoo after me and starts to wash her hair free from my squirt.

I hum softly nibbling down on my lip as I wash out my hair, she massages her scalp. I grab the conditioner putting it in my hair running my fingers through my hair, she rinses out her hair. I burp softly not saying excuse me as I continue rubbing conditioner in my hair, "Baby. Say excuse me" she says softly while rinsing her hair out. I didn't hear her because I was to busy being in my own little world, "Hey!" she says a little louder. I snap out my world and I look at her with my big E/C eyes.

"Say excuse me", "Sowy. Excuse me" I mumble and rinse out the conditioner. "Good girl" she wrings out her hair, I blush softly as I burp again making me giggle..I go back into my own world smiling widely. "Baby! Say excuse me!", I didn't hear her I was to busy in my own little world thinking about my future. She slaps my ass lightly to get my attention, I didn't even feel that as I was smiling widely but happily. "Hey little lady!" she turns me around..grabs my throat and pushes me against the wall and towers over me.

I moan softly widening my eyes surprised but confused, "You need to pay more attention to me little lady" she whispers towering over me. "Me sowy mommy, me was in me own wittle world" I look at her with puppy eyes, "Yeah I saw that. Now say excuse me for burping. It's not polite to burp and then not say it". "Excuse me" I whisper softly.

"Good girl"
-------------------