F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡

(SMUT, DEAD BODIES)

YOU

"I can't wait mommy"

i whisper back while smiling softly, she slips her hand into my pants and panties. I widen my eyes and I clear my throat while I scooch down so she haves a better angle as I spread my legs open, she bites her lip and slides three fingers into me while her thumb circles my clit.

I clear my throat as buck my hips against her fingers and I bite down on my lip, she thrusts her fingers in and out quickly. I bite my lip harder as I put my hand on my mouth, she curls her fingers with every thrust, I close my eyes as my back arches slightly and I lean my head back.. muffling moans into my hand. She goes faster and harder while grinning , my legs start shaking and I tighten around her fingers as my stomach tightens. She goes harder and faster again and licks and bites her lip, I whisper in her ear "mommy c-can I cum?". "Yes baby" she whispers back.

I put my hand back on my mouth as my legs shake more and I cum onto her fingers while breathing heavily, she smirks and pulls out her fingers.. not bothering to ride out my high and licks her fingers clean. My cum drips down my core and panties as I move my hand off my mouth, she sucks her fingers clean while she looks at me. I look back as I bite my lip softly and the car stops, she lets her fingers go with a pop. I giggle "alright ladies have a nice night" the officer says.. "thank you, you too" I open the door and get out.. holding out my hand for her.

"Oh we will" she smirks and gets out while holding my hand, I laugh softly and pull her out gently and close the door as the police drives off slowly. no one was around and her robe exposed her breast now which she didn't even bothered to cover, "Absolutely not" I fix her robe quickly. "Whyyy" she says playfully and open her robe, "Mommy stop" I whisper and fix her robe again. She laugh softly "it's no one hereeeee", "I don't careeeee, I still don't want anything or anyone to see what's mines". She smirks and wraps her arms around my waist and pull me closer until hers and my front pressed against each other.

I moan softly and my breath hitches "come on stop mommy" I say softly, "But your so hot" she whispers down at me and smirks. "Your hot too mommy" I whisper up at her and smile softly, she kisses me hungrily. I kiss her back hungrily, she pushes me against my car while kissing. I moan softly as I smile softly, she pushes her leg between mines and pushes it up against my center.

I moan loudly into the kiss as my breath gets heavy, she tilts her head and lets our tongues dance together. I moan softly as I buck my hips against her leg, she kisses down my neck. I breath heavily as I tilt my head giving her more room, she feels something tugging at my robe.. steps away from me and look down.. seeing a small child "Can you help me find my mommy?" The child asks softy and Diane look at her shocked what the child just witnessed "Oh... Sure". I giggle loudly "what's your name little one?" i knell down to her, "My name is Casey" she says and smiles "Well Casey, let's find your momma" Diane says and picks her up.

I stand back up "how old are you little one?", "I'm five" she says.. "Okay do you know where you live?" Diane asked her.. she nods and points in a direction "Oh okay let's go then" Diane put her on her hip and starts to walk. I walk with Diane and her "my name is Y/N/N and she's Diane" I smile at her softly, she smiles back "Are you two a couple?" She ask and Diane chuckles softly "Yes sweetheart we are". I blush softly and giggle softly "maybe...a little bit" I say jokingly, "Hey! Careful" Diane says and laugh and Casey giggles "That's my house" she points at a big white House and turns back to me.. While Diane walks and she looks at me.. Diane looks into the front yard and see two corpses "Oh my god" she grab my hand and turn back around so the little girl doesn't see her dead parents. "Um what?" I ask confused.

Diane cover the girls ears "There are two corpses in the front yard" she whispers, "What are supposed to do?" i whisper back. "I-I Don't know" she says.. her ears still covered, I bite my lip "um.....me either. Should we go to police?". She nods and take her hands off of her ears "Okay
sweetheart Uhm...." she starts to walk back to the car, I grab my keys out my pocket and unlock my car.

"We have to go and bring you somewhere okay? Mommy and Daddy weren't home so we will take you to someone who can help you okay?" Diane says to her "Otay" she says and snuggles onto Diane and Diane's complete confused self walks to the car with me, I gulp softly as I bite harder on my lip drawing blood as my fingers play with each other and my leg shakes softly. "Y-Y/N/N? You're driving?", "Y-yeah" I whisper and I walk to my car opening the back seat for the little girl with my shaky hand. Diane puts her in the backseat and puts her seatbelt on before she walk over to the passenger seat and get in, I close the door and get in the driver seat.. putting on my seatbelt and start my car and start driving as my hands continue shaking and my left leg bounces as I bite hard on my lip.

She put her hand on my thigh "It's okay baby, it'll be alright", I nod my head take a deep breath focusing on the road. She starts to freak out herself so she starts singing "Stars shining bright above you Night breezes seem to whisper 'I love you' Birds singing in the sycamore Dream a little dream of me", I gulp softly.. calming down as I hear her singing. "Say "Night-ie night" and kiss me Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me While I'm alone and blue as can be Dream a little dream of me" she starts calming down and Casey sleeps in, I hum softly as she sings and I turn on the street of the police station. "Stars fading but I linger on, dear Still craving your kiss I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear Just saying this"

I smile softly and I park my car in the parking lot* "okay...we're here", She nods and takes her seatbelt off. I turn off my car and take off my seatbelt.. getting out and closing the door, she gets out and opens the back door.. taking out the sleeping girl and putting her back on her hip. I lock my car as I lick the blood off my lips and my foot taps on the ground, she take a deep breath "Lets go?" she whispers to me. I nod my head and we start walking to the door as I look down at the ground playing with my key cars.

The police woman from earlier comes to us after we walked in, "hey guys, are you alright?" She ask softly. "Not really. We...well this little girl found us and asked us if we can help her home and we did. But as I looked in the front yard I saw that her parents are dead. We didn't know what to do so we came here with her" Diane whispers so Casey doesn't wake up, she nods "I'll send a police officer to her house, but I'll take her and see if she has any family members who can take her". "Okay thank you" she smiles relieved, "you're welcome" she picks up Casey carefully and walks away to the other officers before I quickly walked out. She runs after me "Hey baby wait up!" she grab my hand softly, I intertwine our fingers together.. slowing down while walking back to my car

"Are you alright?"
-------------------