S͜͡E͜͡V͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡E͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

YOU

"I love you more the anything too"

I smile softly "comez on we have to eat mommy" I break the hug and I stand up slowly holding out my hand for her, she nods and stands up while holding my hand. I pull her closer to me and I kiss her passionately, she moans surprised and kisses back. I smile into the kiss before I break it looking into her eyes "No more jwealous mommy, me want youz and onwly youz". She nod and bite her lip while smiling before she pecks my lips and picks me up, I giggle loudly and wrap my limbs around her..clinging onto her tightly. She smiles and kisses my head while walking into the kitchen and she grabs the plate with the pancakes and puts the plate on the table before she grabs two more plates and place them on the table and sits me down.

I put my legs under the table closing my laptop and moving it aside "Me will twell her after we ear, me to hungry" I groan softly, "Okay baby" she takes a few pancakes onto her plate. I lick my lips and grab two pancakes putting them on my plate, she starts eating and hums as she chews the pancake "Those turned out good". "Of course theyz do, you cooked them" I giggle and start eating chewing softly, "What school work do you have to do?" she ask while taking another bite.

"Math anddddd that's it" I take another bite, "Mh okay" she takes another bite. I lick my lips before nibbling on my bottom lip softly as I finish my first pancake, my phone rings and she sees that the girl from earlier is calling so she answers and puts my phone to her ear. "Mommy no" I whisper while groaning softly, she grins and nods "Hello?" she ask softly and takes another bite. "Hello? whos this?" the girl ask..I huff and lean back in my chair crossing my arms over my chest, she winks at me "This is Diane, who am I speaking with?" she smirks and takes another bite.

"Hi Diane, my name is Cherry. Is Y/N there?" Cherry ask, "She is but she's busy. Should I tell her something?" Diane ask. "Ahh yes, can you tell her that if she wants to meet my girlfriend she actually needs to come over or invite us" she giggle..I poke out my bottom lip squinting my eyes at Diane, "Sure lets have a double date" she grins at me "I'm sure it'll be great" she continues grinning at me. "Double date? She didn't tell me she had a girlfriend" she says confused..I roll my eyes, "Oh she wanted to tell you later but she's eating right now" she takes another bite. "Oh that's alright, well I need to go but it was nice talking to you Diane" Cherry says softly, "Bye..." she thinks of her name "...Cherry". "Bye Diane" she hangs up.

She puts my phone back down and grins at me "We have a date", I groan and puts my hands on my face "Whyyyyyyyy" I whine. "Why not?" she laughs softly "We can cancel", "I dont feel like getting dressed up and shit....I mean 'and stuff'" I clear my throat. "Its alright I'll let it slip" she takes another bite "How about..." she chews and swallows "...we go visit them and after that we go to the cinema?", "Rweally?!" I ask excitedly. "Sure baby" She smiles and takes another bite, I smile widely "Your the besttt" I groan and slide down my chair making me fall on the floor on my bum.

"Oh!" she quickly stands up and kneels down "Are you okay angel?", "I'm perfectly fine, why do you ask?" I giggle. "Because baby you fell down", "I did that on purpose mommy" I giggle and kiss her cheek. She chuckles and kisses me, I kiss back before breaking the kiss "We need to get ready" I groan softly poking out my bottom lip. "Yup" she stands up and helps me up as well, I stand up nibbling on my bottom lip softly. "Come on baby" she walks to the bedroom, I follow quickly behind her "Mommy?". "Yes baby?"

"I woveeeee youuuuu"
-------------------