E͜͡I͜͡G͜͡H͜͡T͜͡

YOU

"Y-Yes please"

"Otay, doz you want to come wiff me to get you somez clothes or doz you want to stay out herez?", "I-I want to stay here. Ju-Just grab some random things please". "Otay I'lls be right back" I slide her off me carefully and I stand up and walk to the house seeing a blood stain on the floor..I walk upstairs and I open her closet and grab a bag and stuff random clothes along with bras and panties, she hugs her knees and starts to calm down. I grab my clothes and put them in the bag and zipping it up as I put on my shoes and grab her shoes..I walk downstairs and I close and lock the door behind me walking outside...I sit down in front of her and I put on her shoes gently, she helps me put on her shoes "Thank you" she says and hugs me. "You'rez welcome" I hug her back kissing the side of her head.

"Do you know how to drive?" she slowly stands up, "Of course, I have me own car youz know" I giggle and stand up grabbing the bag. "Okay" she chuckles and wipes her tears "You can drive us to your house if you want", I nod my head "Otay, comez on D" I grab her hand softly. She squeezes my hand softly and walks with me, I squeeze back as we walk to the car..unlocking it with her keys and I open the door for her. "Thank you baby" she slowly slides in, "You'rez welcome" I close the door behind her and I walk over to the drivers side and get in putting on my seatbelt and starting the car.

She puts her seatbelt on, I reverse out the driveway onto the street as I hum softly holding her hand and intertwining our fingers. She sighs and starts to relax while holding my hand, I drive while biting onto my lip..we soon get to my house as I pull into the driveway right next to my pink car, "I like your car" she chuckles softly and takes off her seatbelt.

we soon get to my house as I pull into the driveway right next to my pink car, "I like your car" she chuckles softly and takes off her seatbelt

"Thank you" I giggle and take my seatbelt off taking her keys out the hole and opening the door..closing it behind me...I quickly go over to her side and open the door for her, she gets out and hugs me tight. I hug back closing the door and locking her car..I pick her up bridal style carefully, "Baby I'm to heavy" she chuckles and tries to get down. "No yourz not" I hold her tightly while walking up the pathway to the door.

 "No yourz not" I hold her tightly while walking up the pathway to the door