T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡

(PASSING OUT)

YOU

"OH MY GOD Y/N/N"

She falls down on her knees and pulls me into her arms "Baby what happened?" she ask while stroking my hair and crying, I didn't even say anything for a minute I just cling onto her tightly "I-I fell" I lied while sobbing. "Its okay you can tell me another time. I think I know what happened anyways" she cries and rocks us back and forth, I look at the walls just crying in her arms. "I never-never should've left you alone baby. I'm so-so sorry" she holds me tighter, I sigh sadly as my arms wrap around her shakily.

"I'm so sorry. You didn't-didn't deserve this" she cries into my hair, I wrap my arms tighter around her while crying hard but not making any noise as I just stare into space going back to my regular self.. leaving my little space. "I'm so s-s-sorry" she sobs out and rocks us back and forth, "Its not your fault Diane" I whisper softly still crying. "I shouldn't have left you here" she strokes my hair, "You were getting your hand fixed, dont blame yourself" I whisper. "But Che-" she stops everything.. thinking.. breathing.. crying.. and speaking, I sigh softly and close my eyes not knowing what to say or think.

"Where is Cherry?" she growls, "I-I dont know" I whisper. "You-.... okay" she stands up and gently pull my clothes back up before picking me up and putting me on her hip, "Diane i'm not a little no more, you dont have to pick me up" I say softly. "Can you walk?" she ask softly, I nod my head softly. She nods and lets me slide off her "This okay?", "Y-Yeah little bit uncomfortable but i'm fine" I whisper. "Can you- fuck it" she picks me up again and bash out of the bathroom, I sigh and let her carry me as I wrap my limbs around her and cling onto her tightly.

She runs through the halls.. ready to burst "Miss are you okay? you look angry" a nurse ask softly "BECAUSE I AM" Diane yells while running by a trolley and grabbing a syringe with something in it and continues running "Miss you cant take that!" the nurse yells "I DONT CARE" Diane yells, "Diane come on stop, you need to calm down" I whisper softly. "This is Cherry's fault. She left you when I told her not to" she runs out the hospital and sees Cherry "You" she growls and points the syringe at Cherry, Cherry hangs up her phone and looks at Diane scared "W-What happened?" Cherry ask scared and nervous "Nothing she's just tired" I take the syringe out Diane's hand and slide down off her. "Who was... so GOD DAMN IMPORTANT.... that you left her alone!?" Diane points her finger at me while walking closer to Cherry slowly, "I-It was my boss" Cherry says and gulps while backing away as I throw the syringe in the grass.. I walk to Diane and grab her hand "Diane come on please".

"No stop" she takes her hand back "Your boss huh? What did he want?" Diane continues walking to Cherry slowly "And why couldn't you deal with it inside??" Diane continues stepping closer, "I-It was noisy and he wanted to tell me that he needed me in the office now" Cherry steps back and gulps loudly.. "Diane please" I grab her hand again. "Well you wont make it to the office" she yanks her hand back from me and runs while jumping towards Cherry.. a security women that seemed to had been watching runs in front of Cherry and holds Diane back "Ma'am calm down" the security women says, "Diane please come on please, lets just go home" I cry softly and grab Diane's arm gently.

"This is your fault!" Diane cries and points her finger at Cherry over the shoulder of the women who slowly pushes Diane back "First you hit her (you) and now this!" Diane cries out and the stress was to much for her and she passes out but the women catches her before Diane's head hits the ground.

"Oh god!"
-------------------