S͜͡E͜͡V͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

(KILLING, BLOOD, CHOKING)

YOU

"Arez you happy?"

"I am now with you" she says softly and smiles, I blush softly looking down at my lap "Mez happy wiff you too mommy". She smiles widely and puts the pasta on the plates and places one in front of me and one on her seat, "Here you go baby" she smiles and sits down. "Twank you mama" I lick my lip hungrily, "You're welcome baby" she smiles softly and starts to eat.

I pick up my food and start eating as I dangle my feet under the table, after she swallowed her first bite the doorbell rings "I'll get that baby

I pick up my food and start eating as I dangle my feet under the table, after she swallowed her first bite the doorbell rings "I'll get that baby. You continue eating" she stands up and walks to the door. "Otay" I continue eating as I lick the sauce off my lips.

DIANE

I open the door and a man probably in his 40's stands on my porch "Can I help you?", "Yes you could. My car broke down and my phone battery ran out. Could I use your phone to make a phone call?" he asked. I look down the street and see no car "Uhm...no...I don't think that's a good idea sir" I say now slightly nervous and something in his pocket lights up..a phone lights up, "Uhm...your phone has...battery left" I look down at his pocket. "Then we will go through this the hard way" I look at him confused and scared and he steps into the house and grabs my thraot, I gasp loudly and try to loosen his grip which didn't work. I could already feel the oxygen leaving my body and his hand printing down on my neck, I looked around and saw a lamp and hit his head hard and he falls down and with that let's go of my throat. I fall down to the ground a few feet away from him since I stumbled backwards and put my hand to my throat and breathed heavily.

YOU

I heard noises so I quickly stood up and ran to the door..I see Diane sitting there breathing heavily...I ran to her and knelled down "Oh god mommy you otay?", she tried to speak but it hurt so she started coughing and pointing at him as a sign he did this to her. I stand her up carefully and I hug her tightly..I grab her car keys and I walk with her carefully out the door, she hugs me back "W-What are you doing?". "I dontz know" I chuckle softly "Me never donez this before", "M-Me neither I-I...is he dead" she looks back and looks at the body..seeing a lot of blood "Oh shit...shit shit shit". "Mommy hey it'z otay" I cup her face softly, "I-I killed him" she puts her hands over mines. "Youz did it for self defense mommy, youz didn't do anywhing wrong", she closes her eyes and tries to calm down. "Me needz you to stayz here real quickly" I take my hands off her face and I start walking away towards the house.

She takes deep breaths and sits down on the cold ground, I go through the door carefully not getting any blood on my feet..I run upstairs and I grab my phone dialing the popo. She puts her hands through her hair and cries softly, they answer "This is 911, how may I help you?". "Hi yes umz my girlwriend was attacked and she killedz the man inz herz house", "Can you tell me your address ma'am". "Umz holdz on", I quickly run downstairs and outside "Hey Diane, whatz yourz address?". She tells me her address between sobs, "Umz her address is..." I tell them her address. "Okay I will send police right away" she hangs up and I put my phone in my pocket and sits down next to her..I pull her into my arms wrapping my arms around her "Itz otay mommy" I whisper softly.

She hugs my tight and softly cries into her chest, I wrap my arm around her tightly and kiss her head softly "Itz otay, yourz otay". "I-I" She sobs "I just killed-killed someone" she continues crying onto my chest, "I knowz but if you didn't killz him, he would've killz you mommy" I say softly as I stroke her hair gently. "I-I know but-but I didn't want to-to kill him", "I knows mommy" I rock her side to side as I hear police sirens from the distance. She continues to cry onto my chest and holds me closer, I hum softly as the police comes in front of her house with the ambulance "You alright ladies?" the police officer says softly. "Yesz we otay" she nods and smiles softly as the rest of the police officers and ambulance people go inside the house.

She holds me tighter and continues to cry softly, they take out the dead body and one police officer comes to us and sits down next to us "Can you tell me what happened?" she ask softly.

DIANE

I sniffle "I-I cooked dinner for m-e and my girlfriend and then the doorbell rang and-and I opened as the man said he wanted to use-use m-my phone because his car broke down and his phone turned o-off but I saw that his phone lightened up so-so I said no and then he just stepped in and-and choked me and I hit him with a lamp" I cry softly while burying my head in your chest

YOU

"It's alright ma'am, thank you for your time" she smiles softly and stands up walking over to the other police officers "Doz you want to go toz myz house?".

"Y-Yes please"
-------------------