F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ F͜͡I͜͡V͜͡E͜͡

(LITTLE TEASING, VAGINA POKING)

YOU

I sigh happily and sleep in.

-Time skip: 7am-

Diane continues sleeping, I start having a bad dream and I squirm around and cry in my sleep. Diane walks up because of the movement under her "baby?", "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream in my sleep as I sob. She got scared and jumps maybe a little to hard making her fall off the bed and she lands on the cold wooden floor "Shit" she mumbles to herself "BABY WAKE UP" she calls out to me from the ground, I sob louder still trying to push the person away "GO AWAY!!" I screamed while still sleeping. "BABY WAKE UP, YOUR DREAMING" she says and climbs onto the bed and shakes me.

My eyes shot open and I look up at her while crying, "Hey baby" she says softly and wipes my tears. "Mommy me had a bad dreamz" I rub my eyes softly, "I know baby" she pulls me up and in her arms. I cling onto her tightly while inhaling her scent "Mommy youz smell goodz", "Thank you. You smell good too" she holds me tightly "Wanna talk about it?". "Scwy guy twied to hurtz me" I whisper, "It's okay, no one is here baby" she strokes my hair softly.

"youz promise?" I ask softly as I look up at her, "I promise sweet girl" she whispers softly and kisses my forehead. I smile softly "Your thez best" I wrap my arms around her tightly, "You're the best too baby... hey do you wanna go wedding dress shopping today?" she ask softly and smiles. "Yessss please!!!" I jump up and down on the bed while clapping my hands, she chuckles and hugs me tight and lays back down with me. "Mommy can me have suckiez before we weave?", "Sure baby" she takes her sweater and bra off.

I wrap my arms around her waist and I cling onto her nipple, she strokes my hair and smiles down at me. I look up at her and suck harshly, she moans a little and continues stroking my hair. Her nipple hardens in my mouth as I suck faster, "Mhh sweetie" she moans softly and leans back. I go to her other breast and do the same thing, she moans a little bit louder and grabs a little onto my hair. I lean back up "Allz donez" I smile innocently, she bites her lip and nods "Okay then lets get ready" she breaths out.

I giggle and stand up while still naked and run to my boxes.. I open one and pick out a outfit, she walks to the closet and picks an outfits which was just sweatpants and a beige sweater. I put on my outfits "Do me look pwetty mommy?" I twirl around.

She look over and smiles "Very" she walks over and kisses me softly, I kiss her back and smile softly

She look over and smiles "Very" she walks over and kisses me softly, I kiss her back and smile softly.. I break it "Mommy look me got a cwollar on". "I see baby" she smirks and pulls a little on it, I moan softly and giggle "Doz you like it?". "Mhh a lot" she smirks and pulls me up by my collar to kiss me again, I moan and stand on my tippy toes a little while kissing her back. She breaks the kiss and smiles "Lets go dress shopping baby. I want to marry you as soon as possible", "Mez tooooooooo" I run out the bedroom.. going to the front door. She chuckles and runs after me.

"Yayyyyy hurry hurry!!" I grab the keys and put them in my pocket, she chuckles and picks me up before walking to the car. I cling onto her tightly "Mommy whatz cwolor dress can me havez?", "Well whatever dresses they have. I'll have a white one". "Me want pinkkkkkkkkk" I pout, "If they got pink dresses, you can choose that baby". "Yayyyy!!" I kiss her cheek softly, "Car keys please?" she holds out her hand. I dig the keys out my pocket and put them in her hand, "Thank you baby" she unlocks the car and sits me in the passenger seat before putting my seatbelt on.

"You're welcomez" I lick her cheek, she looks at me and smirks. I smile and lick her cheek again.. all the way to her jaw, she moans softly and tilts her head so I have more space. I lick down her neck while sucking softly on her skin but not making any marks "mommy hurryyyyyy" I groan and act innocent, she clears her throat and close my door before walking over to hers. I giggle and fix my dress "Mommyyyyyy!!!", she gets in and closes the door "Yes baby?" she puts her seatbelt on. "Doz you have cocky?".

She chokes on her spit "D-Do I what?" she starts the engine, "Doz you have cockyz?" I ask again. "Uhm well... not really" she chuckles and starts driving, "Do you have puzzy?" I ask while dangling my feet. She shakes her head and chuckles "Yes baby", "Like mezzzzzzzzs" I lick my lips. She hums and smiles softly.

"Motherfucker!" I giggle playfully, "Baby! No! Dont say that" she says dommy. "Butz youz said itz" I whine and pout, "Yes because I hurt myself really really bad. I shouldn't have said it as well". "Canz mez say fuck?" I giggle softly, "Nooo you cant". "Whyyyyyyyy?" I pout, "Because those are all bad words baby" she says softly and focus on the road. "But mommyyyyyyy" I whine and slide down my seat making my dress rise up.. showing my panties, "Baby. I wont say them anymore as well, okay?".

"Otay" I say while leaning back in my seat and I start poking the top of my panties.. aka the top of my vagina, "Baby stop" she takes my hand away. "Whyyyy??" I pout and I poke it again, "Because you are not allowed to touch your princess parts without permission" she takes my hand away again. "Can me touch me princess parts mommy?", "No baby, not now. You can when we are back at home" she switches gears. "Canz me touch yourz?" I slide back up in my seat, "We are almost there. On the way back?". "Otayyy" I smile softly and lean my head back, she parks in front of the stop "Okay baby we are here. Remember you have to call me Diane, okay? I know you dont like it but you know you have to" she takes her seatbelt off.

I roll my eyes and groan "Canz me callz you baby?", "Yes baby, that's alright. Everything but mommy" she turns off the engine. "Otay" I smile while looking at her, she smiles back before she gets out and walks over to my door.. she opens it for you and holds her hand out for me to take. I take off my seatbelt and grab her hand while smiling softly as my other hand plays with my collar, she smiles softly and locks the car before walking into the shop with me. I walk with her while holding her hand as I continue playing with my collar.

A women asks us if we need help to look around but Diane tells her we are fine and walks with me to a few pink dresses "So here are a few pink ones sweetheart".

"Whatz aboutz thatz onez daddy?"
-------------------