T͜͡W͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡

(SMALL MENTION OF ABUSE)

YOU

"I dont think you want to kill Mary"

She whispers and look in the sink while resting her hands on it, I look at her "Your scared of Mary? W-Why are you scared of her?" I pee quietly. "Remember the-the scars on my back?" she whispers while tearing up, "S-She did those?!" I whisper yell. She bites her lip hard and nods "She-She and I were a couple a year ago and-and she used to hit me and one day- one day she just...completely flipped" she whispers and wipe her tears away, I start getting angry..I stand up pulling my jeans back up fast and buttoning them and zipping them before flushing the toilet...I quickly unlock the door opening it and speed walking to the kitchen. "Baby no!" she quickly walks after me "Y/N/N wait!", I walk faster then her and I got to the kitchen..I look at Mary with death in my eyes and she looks at me confused...I walk up to her and I punched her so hard in her nose making her nose break and she fell down in her chair "Y/N/N WHAT THE HELL?!" Cherry yells.

"Baby please stop" Diane grabs my arm while crying, "YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I scream at Mary as she looks at me with her broken nose..I walk away and out the kitchen. Diane sobs and walks after me "B-Baby wait please", I get to the door and I unlock it swinging it open as I walk out the door with tears running down my face. She sniffles and grabs my hand intertwining our fingers, I stop walking taking a deep breath looking anywhere but at Diane. She hugs me tightly, I hug her back tightly "I-I'm so sorry" I sob out

"Dont be sorry baby. I-It's okay she deserved it I just- I just dont want you to get in trouble" she whispers and stroke my hair, I nod my head slowly while wrapping my arms around her waist tightly "Cherry's probably mad at me". "Maybe. But she'll understand" she hugs me tighter while we still stand in front of the door, "C-Can we still go to the movies mommy?" I ask softly while looking up at her. "Of course" she whispers and stroke my hair while she still holds me being surprised no one came out, "Thanks, I dont want to be here anymore" I mumble sadly. "Me neither baby. Me neither" She still holds me not wanting to let me go, I break the hug and grab her hand "Come on beautiful" I walk with her to my car grabbing my keys out my pocket and unlocking my car.

She nods and wipes her tears with her arm while walking with me, I open the car door for her while smiling softly with my tear stained face. She smiles back with her tear stained face and gets in, I close the door and walk over to my side getting in and closing the door..I look at myself in the rearview mirror "Oh god I look like ass cheeks on a stick". "Me too" she says and chuckles while putting her seatbelt on, I giggle and put on my seatbelt before starting my car and reversing out the driveway "Well at least you still look hot Ms. Sherman". "You look hot as well Ms. Y/L/N" she says and chuckles.

I chuckle and blush softly "Why thank you beautiful" I start driving to the Cinema, she takes a deep breath and starts calming down. I hum the same song I was singing earlier softly as I tap my finger on my steering wheel, she smiles and hums with me. I smile softly and grab her hand squeezing it softly as I turn on the street of the cinema, she brings my hand up to her lips and places a soft kiss on it. I blush hard as I park my car in the parking lot "stop D" I giggle, "Whyyy" she pouts and place kisses up my arm. I giggle and blush "Your making me blush mommy", she smirks "Good. I like seeing you blush" she chuckles and kisses me softly.

I kiss back while smiling softly into the kiss "Okay come on mommy, I wanna watch a movie" I poke out my bottom lip, "Okay okay" she chuckles and takes off her seatbelt. I take off my seatbelt before turning off the car grabbing my keys, she gets out of the car while holding her purse. I get out the car closing the door and locking my car before putting my keys in my pocket and walking over to her, "Lets go baby" she holds out her arm for me to link in while she smiles. I giggle linking my arm with her "Wow such a gentlewomen", she makes a little curtsy and chuckles.

I laugh softly and walk with her to the doors "What movie do you want to watch?", "You can decide sweetheart" she walks with me. "Can we watch a scary movie" I ask excitedly, she sighs and groans "Fineeee but I'm getting scared really easily". "Me too" I giggle and open the door walking through with her because it fit both of us, "Oh god..." she chuckles. I giggle softly and walk over to the stand.."Good evening, what movie would you like to see?" the lady asked "Two tickets for 'The Conjuring' please"...she nods and takes out two tickets "That will be $10.80" I take out my wallet grabbing my card and swiping my card before entering my PIN number, "This is going be so fucked up baby" she chuckles. "Ohhh your going to love it D" I wink at her and grab my card and the tickets before walking between the stands and walking to where the movies are.

"God I see it coming. I'm going piss myself" she chuckles nervously, I laugh softly "Dont worry Ill protect you" I open the door to the movie holding it for her "Older people first". "Asshat" she laughs softly and walks in, I laugh and walk in closing the door behind me "Its not my fault I'm 22 and 3 mommy" I whisper quietly. "Yeah yeah" she chuckles and walks into our row all the way in the back, I giggle and walk behind her. She sits down and puts her purse between her feet.

"Can I sit in your lap mommy?"
-------------------