T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ O͜͡N͜͡E͜͡

YOU

"Oh god!"

I go over to Diane "I'm sorry I-It's just- never mind" I pick Diane up bridal style, "Is she gonna be alright with you?" the security guard ask softly. "Yeah she's my girlfriend, i'm sorry again" I smile softly and hold onto Diane tightly, "Okay then. Take her home, she needs some rest. And you" the security guard says and points her finger at Cherry "I suggest you go home now". "Okay... Y/N/N can you tell me what happened?" Cherry asked.. "Ill tell you later" I mumble softly "Can I get my car keys?" I ask and Cherry and and gives them to me.

I sigh and start walking to my car, I unlock my car and open the door and I slide Diane in carefully before putting on her seatbelt and closing the door. I go over to my side and get in before putting on my seatbelt and starting the car. Soon after we finally get home, I take off my seatbelt and take out my keys before opening my door and getting out. I walk over to Diane's side and open the door and take off her seatbelt and pick her up carefully, I close the door and lock the car. I walk to the door and unlock it before going in and closing and locking the door behind me, I walk to the bedroom and place Diane down carefully on the bed. I sigh softly and get out my clothes leaving me in my underwear, I slide in the bed next to her and I kiss her forehead before falling asleep next to her.

Diane wakes up soon after and looks around and then sees me.. she sighs sadly and snuggle onto me, I open my eyes feeling something on me "Hey..." I groan softly. "i'm sorry" she says and starts crying again, "Hey no no, its alright D. Please dont cry" I cup her face gently. "its not alright. You got hurt and I wasn't there. And I attacked your friend. Again. its just- I thought that when-when she would've been there it-it wouldn't have happened" she lays onto me again and cries into my chest.

"I know D but you cant blame yourself or Cherry" I stroke her hair softly and kiss the top of her head, She holds onto my tightly and cries softly. I sigh softly and wrap my arms around her while staring at the ceiling and crying softly, "D-Do you want something? P-Pancakes? Hot C-Chocolate? Cuddles? Netflix? I-I dont know" she cries softly. "I'm fine" I whisper softly, she holds me tight and tries to calm down. I stroke her hair softly while looking at the ceiling.

"I dont know how to help you" she whisper and sob softly, I bite down on my lip not knowing how to help myself either. She bites her bottom lip to keep it from shaking but she lets a loud sob out anyways before she continues crying hard, "D please" I say softly and I bring her head back up.. cupping her face. She nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck while crying.

I stroke her hair "Come on lets go to sleep, we're both sleepy and need rest", she nods and lays down against my shoulder while she sniffles. I sigh softly and close my eyes while still stroking her hair.. getting sleepier, she was still awake but stop crying. I drift off to sleep with her on top of me, she was still awake.. staring into nothing. The door bell rings as I was still asleep, she stands up and walks out the bedroom.. closing the door behind her quietly so I dont wake up and with her red eyes and begs under her eyes and tear stains she opens the door.

"Hi Diane...."
-------------------