S͜͡I͜͡X͜͡T͜͡E͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

YOU

Contact name: Sexy

I walk into the bathroom going to the cabinet taking out the bandages while humming softly, she changed the name to 'NOT SEXY❌❗' and puts my phone back. I walk out the bathroom walking to the kitchen..I walk in the kitchen looking at her "Hey mommy, I got some bandages", she smiles innocently "Hey sweetie". "Hand mommy" I grab her hand gently "Are you otay?" I ask softly as I start wrapping the bandages around her hand softly, "Yeah I think so" she says while holding her hand out to me. I finish and I kiss the bandages gently "All done mommy" I smile softly.

"Thanks baby" she kisses me softly, I kiss back smiling into the kiss. She breaks the kiss and walks back to the stove and continues making pancakes, I blush softly and sit back down in my seat while grabbing my phone..I went to go call my friend again but seeing her contact name was changed "Hey mommy...?". "Yes baby?" she ask while flipping the pancake, "Did you change me fwiends contact name?" I raise my eyebrow. "I have no idea what you're talking about" she continues to cook pancakes, "Umm otay" I change her contact name back to regular and I call her back putting my phone to my ear.

She watches the pancakes, "Hey sexy its me again" I giggle softly "......yeah I had to take care of someone........maybe, maybe not.........oh shush your an idiot" I chuckle. "Pancakes are done" she growled and walk out and into the bathroom locking the door, I didn't hear her because I was to busy talking "brooooo I hate you!!" I say playfully and I burst into laughter "No your an idiot meanie". She sits down on the floor and stares into nothing..just not wanting to hear me talk to my friend anymore, "Bro I have to go but I promise I'll talk to you later or tomorrow.......mmhmm otay bye meanie" I giggle and hang up "Mommy!!?". "What?!" she yells from the bathroom "DONE CALLING YOUR SEXY FRIEND?!", I start getting sad when she yelled at me loudly..I walk to the bathroom slowly and I knock on the door "C-Can I come in?" I ask softly.

She starts tearing up "I-I'm on the toilet" she lies and starts crying soundless, "Mommy I dont care, we're girlfwiends and your me mommy. Pweaseeeee". She stays quiet because she would've sobbed while talking, I sigh softly and go to my room quickly and go to my table grabbing a key and walking out. She lets out a loud sob "F-Fuck" she whisper sobs to herself, "Mommy? Why you swad?" I ask softly as I unlock the door with the key and I open it walking inside. She looks up at me before turning around so I dont see her crying "I-I uh the-the cut hurts".

"No mommy dont turn away from me" I kneel down in front of her and I cup her face wiping her tears, new tears roll down her cheeks quickly. I peck her lips "Whyz you swad mommy?" I ask softly as I continue wiping her tears with my thumbs, she mumbles something. "Mommy pwease tell me, me want to helpz youz", "I dont-dont like you talking to other girls like-like that". "Like whatz?" I stroke her hair gently, "You called her sexy and-and playfully flirted wit her and you have her under 'Sexy' in your phone". "Mommy we're just fwiends, we call each other swilly names. But me understand and I'll stop calling her that and I'll change her contact name mommy".

"I already did" she mumbles and looks away, "I changed it back" I mumble and turn her head back to me. She hugs me and sobs into my shoulder "Why-Why didn't you tell her you-you got me?", I hug back tightly "I-I dont know, I didn't know if you wanted me to twell anyonez". "Of course I want to y-your my girlfriend and I love you", "I wove you too, berry much. Me promise me will twell her mommy" I kiss her head softly. She nods and starts to calm down, I rub her back softly "Me wove you more then anywhing".

"I love you more the anything too"
-------------------