S͜͡I͜͡X͜͡

(SMUT)

YOU

"AH FUCK!"

She moans loudly and surprised and arches her back, I chuckle as I curl my fingers knuckle deep adding a third finger. "OH FUCK BABY" she grabs the bedsheets and she knuckles turn white while she starts riding my fingers and moaning loudly. I pump my fingers in and out of her at a fast pace as I go up and pull her bra cup down attaching my lips onto her nipple..sucking harshly.

She lets go of the bedsheets with one hand and puts it on the back of my head and grabs a fistful of my hair "SHIT BABY I- AHH!" she moans loudly and feels herself closer to her orgasm, I continue sucking as I pound my fingers into her hard knuckle deep as my fingers are coated with her wetness. "OH FUCK ME!" she moans loudly as her legs shake and she cums onto my fingers hard, I slow down my pace letting her ride out her high as I take her nipple out my mouth. She breaths heavily and starts to calm down, I lick her nipple slowly..chuckling as I kiss around her breast. "God..." she moans/breath out.

"Howz was that mommy" I ask softly as I take my fingers out and place them in my mouth sucking on them..moaning softly, "That was amazing baby" she says softly and smiles. I let my fingers go with a small pop licking the extra cum off my lips "Twank you mama" I kiss her cheek softly, "Come here baby" she pulls me to her and cuddles me. I giggle and snuggle into her closely..inhaling her scent.

She holds me close to her and snuggles me "What do you wanna do today baby? It's only 2PM", "Me wanna bez with you all dayz" I say softly and I draw circles on her collarbone. She chuckles and smiles softly "Okay baby but we have to go downstairs to eat later alright?", "Mmm otay" I chuckle softly and I trace her collarbone. She kisses my head and plays with my hair, "Your very pwetty mommy" I look up at her into her chocolate eyes. "Thank you baby. You are very pretty too" she smiles and kisses my forehead, "You're morez pwetty mama" I blush softly and kiss her nose.

She blushes and chuckles "We are both equally pretty okay?", "Otay" I place kisses all over her face softly. She smiles softly and giggles, "Doz you likez being mommy?" I ask softly as I run my fingers through her hair. "Of course I do" she smiles softly "And I love being your mommy" she kisses my head again, I giggle "I wove you being my mommy tooz" I smile softly. "I'm glad to hear that" She whisper softly and smiles, I smile and peck her lips "Comez on mommy me hungryyyy" I pout. "Okay baby then let's make something to eat" she slowly slide out of bed and walks to the closet and gives me some clothes from her.

I stand up slowly and I grab the clothes putting them on..I smell them smelling her scent making me smile softly, she grabs some clothes for her too and puts them on. I make grabby hands "Up up mama" I poke out my bottom lip slightly, she smiles softly and picks me up putting me on her waist "What do you wanna eat?". I wrap my legs and arms around her "Anywhing you makez", "Okay baby. How about pasta?". I nod my head and kiss her cheek "Yum yum" I mumble, she chuckles and walks downstairs. I put my head on her shoulder clinging onto her tightly.

She walks in the kitchen with me and sits me down at the table "Okay I'll make the paste now sweetie", "Otay mama" I put my legs under the table..dangling my feet and humming softly. She starts to fill a pot with water and puts it on the stove "So sweetheart. Tell me a bit more about yourself", "Ummm...Me like cwoloring, me like foodz, me wove suckies, and me wive awone in a wouse". She smiles "I hope you like my food too" she chuckles "Do you have any questions for mommy?" she ask while she cooks, "Ummm whatz yourz favorite foodz? Howz are yous so pweety?".

"My favorite food is pasta and I don't know how I am so pretty" she laughs softly "How are you so pretty?", "Me don'tz knowz mommy" I giggle and bite my lip softly. "Me neither" she chuckles and bites her lip, I chuckle softly looking around the kitchen "Hey mommy?". "Yeah baby?", "Have youz ever has babyz?". "Yeah...but she dies sadly after she was born" she says sadly, "Awww mez sowy mama" I poke out my bottom lip sadly. "It's okay baby. She's in a better place now" she smiles softly and stir the noodles around, I nod my head.

"Arez you happy?"
-------------------