T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ S͜͡I͜͡X͜͡

(LIGHT SPANKING, PEEING ON SELF, KIDNAPPING, THREATING, NAME CALLING, PASSING OUT)

YOU

"AHHHHH!!!"

I run in the bedroom quickly and close the door wishing it had a lock.. I go under the covers on the bed, she runs in the bedroom and pulls the covers away from me "I guess someone needs a little time out?!" she says and gives me the mommy glare. "Noooooo!" I whine and turn on my stomach.. stuffing my face in the pillow.

She gives my ass a light slap "Look at mommy when I'm talking to you", "Noooo!" I muffle into the pillow. "Okay. No tv and you stay in here until you calmed down and decided to do your homework little one" she takes the remote and my phone, "Mommy nooooo!" I whine and stand up before walking towards her. "No baby. You stay here and calm down" she walks out and closes the door behind her, I huff and lay down before putting my face in the pillow and screaming into the pillow while crying softly. She walks into the kitchen and cleans up, I slip in my little space and I get up and grab a stuffie and pacifier.

 She walks into the kitchen and cleans up, I slip in my little space and I get up and grab a stuffie and pacifier

I sniffle and put my pacifier in my mouth while holding my stuffie with one hand

I sniffle and put my pacifier in my mouth while holding my stuffie with one hand.. I go over to my table and sit down while gabbing a paper and pen, she sits down and checks her messages 'Mary: Just wait for the next time I see you again. I will whiplash the shit out of you, you stupid whore'.. she puts her phone down and puts her face into her palms. I suck softly on my pacifier as I write down the lines Diane told me to write 2 days ago.

She sighs and puts her phone on do not disturb and continues to throw away the empty delivery boxes, I finish writing and I fold up the paper "Mommy!!" I scream with me pacifier still in my mouth. She hears me calling for her and walks to my room and opens the door "Yes baby?", "Herez youz goz" I stand up and hold out the piece of paper. She raises her eyebrow while taking the paper before unfolding it and reading it, I smile softly and I go back to the bed and lay down while cuddling my stuffie and sucking on my pacifier. She smiles softly as she was done reading and puts it on my desk before climbing in bed next to me "Good girl".

I snuggle onto her "Me sowy mama" I say softly after taking out my pacifier, she strokes my hair "Its okay baby. But you cant drop out of college. I was a teacher. I can help you". "But me dont like cwollege, itz to hardz" I pout, "That's why I will help you baby". "Mez don'tz want you to waste yourz time helping me wiff cwollege", "I want to help baby" She kisses my head. "Otay" I whisper and put my pacifier on the nightstand, she cuddles me. I sniffle softly and cuddle her back, "Its okay baby" she strokes my hair.

I smile softly "Canz we go backz to work? Or am me still in time outz?", "No baby we can go back". I nod my head and stand up while throwing my stuffie with my other stuffies, she stands up as well. I bite down on my bottom lip as I feel something wet run down my legs soaking up my shorts.. I look down realizing I peed myself "Oppies", she looks back at me "Oh baby" she walks to the closet and picks some fresh clothes "Come on we'll get you cleaned up" she walks to the bathroom. I walk with her as my feet make wet sounds on the floor with my pee, she puts the clothes down and turns the shower on "Come here baby" she takes off my clothes and puts them in the dirty laundry with my underwear "Go on, step in baby".

I lick my lips and step in the shower, "You have to wash yourself baby, I'm sorry but mommy cant help with her hand" she shows me her wrapped up hand. I whine and grab the soap before putting it all on my body sloppily, "Sorry baby" she says softly. I poke out my bottom lip as I rub the soap on my body before I stick my finger inside my hole.. getting uncomfortable.

"Baby dont do that with soap on your finger", "Sowy" I take my finger out and go under the water.. rinsing my body off. She grabs a towel out for when I'm done, I turn off the water and I shove my finger back in my hole. "Baby stop" she chuckles and holds out the towel "Here, come on", I lick my lips and get out the shower with my finger still in my hole. She laughs and pulls my finger out before wrapping me in the towel, I giggle softly "Mommy me puzzy feel weird". "What do you mean baby?" she ask confused while she dry's me off.

"Itz feelz uncomfortable" I pout, "Mhh, how about we dress you and then you can have some suckies?" she ask while she starts to dress me. I nod my head and let her dress me, she continues to dress me gently. "Mommy whyz you have noz milk in suckies?", "Well because I haven't had a baby in a long time sweetheart" she finishes dressing me. "Amz I yourz baby?", "Yes you are sweetie. But pregnant. I haven't been pregnant for a long time now" she takes my hand and starts to walk back in the bedroom with me, I nod my head and put my thumb in my mouth before sucking softly on it.

She sits down with me and takes her bra off, I sit down in her lap still sucking on my thumb. She takes my thumb out my mouth and bring me down to her breast gently, I take her nipple in my mouth while wrapping my arms around her waist as I look at the blank tv screen. She strokes my hair, I sigh softly as one hands grabs onto her breast softly, she relaxes more and sighs while playing with my hair. I lick her nipple softly and I go back to sucking as I shift slightly, she moans softly.

I chuckle softly and I go over to her other breast.. sucking softly, she lets out a relaxed breath while still stoking my hair. I look up at her with my big E/C eyes as they twinkle, she smiles down at me softly and plays with my hair. I let go of her nipple and wrap my arms around her.. laying my head down on her chest, she rests her head on top of mines. I sigh softly "Me done mama", "Okay baby" the doorbell rings "Ill go get it. You lay down" she lays me down and tucks me in before she wraps and ties her robe around her half naked body and walks to the door. I sigh softly and snuggle the pillow.

DIANE

I walk to the door and open it, getting greeted by a cloth in my face and I instantly get sleepy as I look in Mary's eyes. I panic and try to get away from her and that thing in my face which was probably soaked in chloroform but she was stronger as usual and held my arm tight. After a few more breaths I lost consciousness and Mary dragged me to her car, put me in the trunk and started to drive away.
-------------------