T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ T͜͡W͜͡O͜͡

(BLADES)

YOU

"Hi Diane...."

Diane looks her dead in the eyes "Y/N/N is sleeping" she slowly closes door, "Wait, I just want to know what happened. Did I do something?" Cherry ask worried but confused. Diane closes the door in Cherry's face, Cherry sighs and walks away.. going to her car and driving away. She walks back into the bedroom and carefully lays back down.. still not sleeping or sleepy in any way, I move away from her while curling up in a ball.. turning my back towards her while sleeping. She looks over to me and sighs and lay on her back.. just staring at the ceiling the whole night and not sleeping one bit.

-Time skip: 7AM-

Diane was still awake and still laying on her back and looking at the ceiling, I was still sleep while curled up in a ball as I start squirming in my sleep softly. She looks over to me, I breath heavily as I open my eyes staring at the wall. She looks back at the ceiling "Morning. Or night I dont have a clue which time it is", "Hi...." I whisper.. I get up before walking over to my closet and picking out some clothes and putting them on.

 I get up before walking over to my closet and picking out some clothes and putting them on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(SORRY FOR THE QUALITY)

She continues at the ceiling.. no expression and her eyes look empty, "You okay?" I ask softly as I go over next to her and opening my nightstand. "I dont know" she still looks at the ceiling, "still beating yourself up?" I take out some painkillers.

"No I... I really dont know. I dont feel anything. At all" the bags under her eyes: Yeah she didn't even feel sleepy or that she cried all night, "Baby you need to rest and sleep, just dont think about anything and close your eyes" I swallow some painkillers without water. "i'm not sleepy", "Of course you'll say that" I sigh and put the bottle back in my nightstand. New tears escape her eyes but she was to numb to even notice, "Baby..." I sit down on her.. straddling her stomach while I cup her face softly towering over her as I wipe her tears. She looks at me "Yeah?", "I dont want you feeling like this" I whisper sadly.

"And I didn't want that to happen to you" she whispers back, "I know but you cant keep beating yourself up for something that wasn't in your control". "Can you just cuddle with me please?" she whispers and holds her arms out, I bite my lip while nodding my head softly as I snuggle into her arm.. sighing softly. She wraps her arms around me tight and finally sleeps in, I smile softly and I get out her arms.. standing up and going to the bathroom. She turns around and faces the wall while sleeping, I close and lock the door.. I open a drawer and look at the blades.. I sigh softly and close the drawer before sliding down the wall and pulling my knees to my stomach.

She cries softly in her sleep, I gulp softly and I stand back up before walking out the bathroom and going back in the bedroom "D? Are you crying?" I ask softly as I walk over to the bed.. I start shaking her arm "D wake up please". She gasp and turns around.. she looks at me and jumps in my arms, I wrap my arms around her tightly "Hey hey your okay D". She softly cries in my shoulder while holding me tight, I rub her back softly while kissing the side of her head "Shhhh baby, everything's okay". She starts to calm down again and sniffles, "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask softly. "You left" she whispers "You just left" she whisper again and her voice breaks at the end "You said such mean things to me", "No no no I would never leave you, your all I got left D. And I love you so so so much" I say filled with love and passion.

She nods and hugs me tighter, I sigh softly and hug her tighter. She starts calming down while inhaling my scent, I hum softly while stroking her hair gently as my other hand rubs her back. She starts to get sleepy again, "Do you want to go back to sleep?" I ask softly. she nods her head "Stay?", "Of course baby, come on" I carefully lay her down and I lay down next to her while pulling the covers over us softly. She snuggles onto me and tangles our legs together.

I giggle softly and I wrap my arms around her as tight as I can, she wraps her arms around my waist and closes her eyes. I stroke her hair softly while rubbing her back and humming softly, she sighs and sleeps in. I close my eyes and continue humming.. soon falling asleep with her.
-------------------