T͜͡W͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ N͜͡I͜͡N͜͡E͜͡

(BURNED HAND AND RAPE)

YOU

"Me neither. It's yours"

She kisses my head and holds her burned hand up and away from her as she walks to the door and opens it, I giggle softly and blush as I follow Diane.. "Hey Y/N/N, I got you some milk in your bottle" Cherry says.. I grab the bottle and start drinking it without saying 'thank you'. "Baby. You forgot something" Diane says strictly, "Hmm?" I hum once and look at Diane while still drinking my milk but confused.. "It's okay Diane, lets just get to the hospital" Cherry says. Diane sighs and walks to the door, I follow behind Diane as I hold my cup up with one hand "Who's car are we driving?" Cherry ask. "Y/N/N. She likes it more" Diane says, Cherry turns to me "Y/N/N where are your keys?" Cherry ask.. I grab them from the table near the door and I give them to Cherry "Thanks sweetie" Cherry says and I scrunch up my nose at the nickname.. We walk outside after walking out the door as Cherry unlocks the car and holds the passenger door for Diane. "Thank you" Diane says and slides in the car.

"You're welcome, do you need help putting on your seatbelt?" Cherry ask softly, "No it'll be fine" Diane says since that now was a little to much contact so she decided to put it on herself, Cherry nods and close the door before opening the back door for me.. I slide in and Cherry puts on my seatbelt making me inhale her scent.. She closes my door and walks to the driver door before opening it and getting in putting on her seatbelt "Oh gosh how can someone so little like so much pink?" Cherry asks and starts the engine. "Well I love it" Diane says while looking at her burned palm, Cherry smiles nervously and starts driving to the hospital.. I finished half my bottle as I lay my head against the window looking at the trees and clouds. Diane stares at her hand "So baby what do you wanna do later?" Diane ask me softly while she still looks at her palm.

I take my bottle out my mouth "Ummm.... me don'tz know, havez you thought aboutz if me moving in yourz house or are youz moving in me house?", "No I still couldn't decide. Sorry baby". "Itz alright, takez your time" I stick the bottle back in my mouth, Diane's hand starts to bleed "That's now good" Diane says and shakes her head. Cherry looks down at Diane's hand "We're almost there" Cherry says.

 Cherry looks down at Diane's hand "We're almost there" Cherry says

(SORRY FOR THE QUALITY)

Diane leans back and takes deep breaths so she doesn't start crying, "Hey mommy?" I ask softly and dangle my feet. "Y-Yes?" Diane breaths out, "Me wove you" I say softly but lovingly. "I love you too baby" Diane says back and blushes softly, I giggle and blush softly as I finish my milk "Hey chewwy me finish me milk" I say.. "Alright, do you need more?" Cherry ask softly.. "No me full" I say and Cherry nods her head and parks in the parking lot of the hospital. Diane takes off her seatbelt and gets out the car, Cherry gets out and closes the door before she walks to my door and opens it before leaning in taking off my seatbelt making me inhale her scent again.

Diane gets jealous and walks over before pushing Cherry aside gently.. she grabs me out with both of her hands and puts me on her hip where she lets me go with her injured hand and holds me with her other hand, I wrap my arms and legs around Diane as Cherry looks at Diane nervously and closes the door before locking my car. Diane starts walking without saying anything, Cherry clears her throat and follows me and Diane while leaving a good distance "Mommy?" I ask and kiss her cheek. "Yes baby?" Diane ask, "Your soz beautiful" I kiss her cheek multiples times. Diane chuckles softly and blushes while giving me a quick kiss before she continues to look ahead.

I kiss back and Cherry looks down at the ground while following us.. I put my head on Diane's shoulder and I put my thumb in my mouth sucking softly, We walks in the hospital and a nurse comes our way and was about to ask what happened but Diane showed the nurse her hand.. The nurse nods and makes a motion to follow her which we did. "Mommy down please" I whisper and cherry follows me and Diane quickly, "Sure" she puts me down and holds her hand out for me. "Me have to use bathroom" I whisper, "Oh uh..." Diane looks around. "I can go myself, me big girl".. "You're literally 3" Cherry says.. "And your 60" I say and stick out my tongue, "Miss are you coming?" the nurse ask "Damn it. Cherry, take her to the bathroom and make sure she finds her way back" Diane says before she mouths to Cherry "Dont you dare touch her or I will beat you up" Diane turns around and walks to the nurse. "Noo I can go myself" I whine "Nope come on, you heard your mommy" she holds out her hand and I groan and take her hand and we start walking to the bathroom, Diane and the nurse walk in the room "Okay miss so how did that happen?" The nurse ask Diane.. "I laid my hand on the stove and I burned myself obviously" Diane says and looks at her hand "I will put some antibiotic cream on it and it'll burn a little but it helps. And then I'll wrap it up" The nurse says and Diane nods. Me and Cherry gets to the bathroom "Ill wait out here" Cherry says and I nods my head before entering the bathroom seeing it was empty.. I go inside a stall and close the door forgetting to lock it as I pull down my shorts and panties and I sit on the toilet.. Cherry gets a phone call and she walks away going outside the hospital and answering the call.

It all went pretty fast and Diane could leave.

She walked outside the room not seeing me and cherry so she walked towards the bathrooms, I walk in a different bathroom

She walked outside the room not seeing me and cherry so she walked towards the bathrooms, I walk in a different bathroom.. The door opens and I thought it was Diane or Cherry as someone stands in front of the stall door I was in before opening it making me yelp and look at them.. I couldn't see their face because they had a mask on.. They grab me and push me against the wall covering my mouth as I look at them with horror as they pull their pants and underwear down before pushing themselves inside my hole making me cry hard and breath against his hand. Diane walks into the bathroom not seeing me making her worried.. she walks out and starts to call out for me "Y/N/N/?! BABY WHERE ARE YOU?!".

He starts pounding into me faster making me realize he had a condom on.. He cummed fast but not into me which I was happy about before he takes himself out of me and pulls up his underwear and pants before leaving the bathroom.. leaving me there laying down on the dirty bathroom floor while sobbing, Diane walks around and into the second bathroom "Baby are you in here?". I hear her voice but I was to in shock to answer as my shorts and panties where at my ankles, she walks in further and sees me.

"OH MY GOD Y/N/N"
-------------------