F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ F͜͡O͜͡U͜͡R͜͡

(SMUT, SLIGHT MASTURATION, LITTLE TEASING)

YOU

"Would you like to see?"

Now she decided to tease and stand up and walk once around the kitchen counter and sit back down "You wanted that pizza so bad. Eat it", "Oh fuck you" I groan and crawl back to pizza and lay down on the counter and grab my pizza before eating it sadly.

"You have no idea how wet I am baby. You teased me so hard, that's your punishment" she grins and eats her pizza, I whine and take off my panties before throwing them somewhere and spreading my legs while laying on my back eating my pizza as I slide 4 fingers inside me. She takes her pants and panties off before climbing on the counter and taking my fingers out of me before she presses her wet core against mines "See how wet you made me?", I moan loudly and buck my hips against hers while putting my pizza down and looking at her. She bites her lip and moans as she starts grinding her wet core against mines, "MMM!!" I lean my head back as I continue grinding myself onto her. She moans loudly and grabs my thighs before pulling me closer.

I breath heavily as I grind my hips faster making our juices mix, "FUCK!" She moans loudly and goes faster. I smirk and roll off the counter and stand up before walking away, "OH COME ON" she whines loudly. "Mommy come on" I giggle and walk out the kitchen and walking to the bedroom, "I swear to god someday..." she runs after me. I giggle and run in the bedroom before flopping onto the bed and getting under the covers. "Baby I swear to god" she says as she walks in the bedroom and walks to the closet before gabbing a box and pouring it out over the bed.. covering it in sex toys "Choose. I dont give a shit what you're gonna use on me just please make me cum".

I get out from under the covers and smirk while I grab a 17 inch dildo and handcuffs, "Oh shit I shouldn't- yeah.. I fucked up" she mumbles to herself. "Oh no mommy, to bad" I smirk, "From what you've chosen it looks like you're gonna be the fucking mommy in a few seconds" she points to the toys in my hand. "I dont want to be the mommy" I whine and flop back on the bed, "Then put the dildo back".

Her thoughts: Shit its working, Yes yes yes yes.

"But..... I want to fuck you with the dildo mommy" I groan.

Her thoughts: Think Diane think. GOD DAMN IT THINK, YOUR PLAN IS CRUMBLING LIKE AN OLD COOKIE

"Mommy come on, I dont care your still gonna be the mommy just..." I sit up and sit on my knees on the bed.. in front of her ".... I just wanna fuck you with the dildo mommy" I whisper and give her puppy eyes.

Her thoughts: OH MY GOD THINK

"Mommy pweaseeee" I poke out my bottom lip while giving her bigger puppy eyes.

Her thoughts: 🚨🚨🚨

"If you let me fuck you with the dildo, Ill let you fuck me so hard after.. how many times you want", "... Fine" she whispers.

"Yesss!! Bed pwease" I point to the bed, she climbs onto the bed "Fucking shit" she whispers/mumbles to herself. I giggle as I put the other toys back in the box "hands up please", "Shit" she sighs and puts her hands up to the headboard. I giggle and handcuff her wrists to the headboard before putting the keys on the nightstand.. I take off my bra leaving me naked as I strap the dildo on my hips.

Her thoughts: Great Diane! Congratulations! You just got yourself in the position in which you are gonna pass out because you cant handle the pleasure. Good job👏🏻

"ready mommy?" I ask softly as I position myself between her thighs.

She nods.

Her thoughts: WHY DA FUCK DID YOU NOD

"If you want I can get the 10 inch one or I can just use my fingers", "No its fine baby. I just will be sleepy to fuck you afterwards" she chuckles and blushed. "Oh.... that's alright" I smirk and shove the whole dildo inside her, "AHHH FUCK!" she moans loudly and arches her back. I chuckle and grab her thighs and wrap my arms around them as I pound into her quickly, she moans loudly as the headboard bangs against the wall "S-SHIT OH FUCK!"

"Mommy your doing so good" I go faster while grabbing onto her hips as I hit her g-spot, she moans loudly and grabs the handcuffs while her legs start shaking "SHIT OH GOD YES". "Cum for me mommy" I pound faster as I hit her g-spit with every thrust, "F-F-FUCKK!" her legs shake hard and her back arches while she moans loudly and cums all over the dildo. "Good mommy" I slow down and place kisses on her stomach and below her breast, she breaths heavily and slowly calms down while her eyes get heavier. I slide the dildo out of her and I take it off me, I strap the dildo onto her hips while smirking as I climb onto her and shove the dildo into me with her cum still on it.

She looks at me and bites her lip while she watches me, I start bouncing hard on the dildo as my hands grab onto my breast "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK" I say between bounces. she bucks her hips up and against me quickly so the whole dildo is pounding into me, "ARUHHHH!!!" I scream as I still bounce onto the dildo and It continues to hit my g-spot. She grabs onto the cuffs and pounds into me faster "Cum baby", I lean my head back in pleasure as my legs start shaking and I continue bouncing while speeding up "MOMMYYY!!!" I yell/moan as I cum onto the dildo while breathing heavily. She moans softly and slows down while letting go of the cuffs.

I breath heavily as my body flops onto her making me lay on top of her as my cum drips onto the dildo, she licks and bites her lip while looking down at me. I sit back up while taking the dildo out of me and off her hips "You want it?", "Yes please" she says softly but sleepily. I slide the cummed dildo against her lips "Open mommy", she moans softly and opens her mouth. I slowly slide the dildo into her mouth, she moans and captures the dildo with her lips and starts to suck our mixed cum off of it. I bite my lip and moan softly as I watch her.

She bobs her head back and forth to get all of our cum, "Oh god mommy...." I breath out as I feel myself getting wet again from watching you. She gags a little as the dildo hits the back of her throat but continues while looking at me, I bite down hard on my lip as my hand slides down between my thighs. She continues even though the dildo was already clean because she saw how it turned me on, I continue looking at her as I slide three fingers inside me before going straight for my g-spot.. pounding my fingers in and out of me as I curl them with each thrust "OH GOD!!". She moans and bobs her head faster making her gag a little more, I furrow my eyebrows together as I continue watching her as I feel myself on edge already "MOMMY! C-CAN I CUM?!".

She gives me a moan as a response to tell me yes and continues, I cum hard on my fingers making me cum on my ring "FUCKKK!!" I scream while taking out my fingers not bothered to ride out my high while I take the dildo out her mouth. A string of her saliva connects to her lip and the dildo as she takes a deep breath and licks her lips, I bite my lip and put the dildo on the nightstand before putting my fingers in my mouth and sucking/licking off my cum.. I grab the keys and I unlock the handcuffs off her wrist. Her arms fall down next to her and she grins "Wouldn't have thought that you get to excited about watching me blow a toy" she says and smirks, "Oh hush" I giggle softly and hit her arm softly "It was hot...." I whisper and smirk.

She bites her lip and chuckles, I giggle "How was our cum mixed together?" I chuckle. "Amazing" she closes her eyes and smiles while she gets sleepy, "Go to sleep D" I kiss her forehead and lay next to her. She sighs and smiles while snuggling onto me, I wrap my arms around her tightly "I love you too fiancé" I whisper and kiss her head softly. "I love you too baby" she mumbles and sleeps in, I sigh happily and sleep in.
-------------------