T͜͡W͜͡E͜͡N͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ T͜͡W͜͡O͜͡

(SMUT)

YOU

"Yes please"

I unbutton her pants and unzip them before pulling them down to her ankles along with her panties, she smirks and spread her legs as wide as they can go. I giggle softly and grab her thighs pull her down more as I bite my lip looking at her moist folds, she holds onto the seats and licks her lips. "Can I mommy?" I look up at her while whispering, "Yes please" she whispers eagerly. I wrap my arms around her thighs and I lick up between her folds while looking up at her, she looks down at me and her jaw drops but no sound comes out of her. I smirk and slide my tongue inside her hole putting it as deep as it can go.

She inhales sharply and grips onto my head, I flick my tongue while curling it making my tongue tickle her g-spot. "Fuck" she whisper moans and start riding my face, I flick my tongue faster while exploring her walls as I moan softly against her. She grabs a handful of my hair and pushes me closer to her while she lets a moan slip, I go faster and I take my thumb starting to rub her clit fast as I speed up my pace with my tongue. She breaths heavily and she rides my face faster, I moan softly as I go faster hitting her g-spot. "S-Shit" she whispers and bites her lip hard, I take my tongue out and I slide it back in fast as my thumb goes faster against her clit.

She lets loud moan slip and covers it up with a cough, I giggle and flick my tongue on her spot fastly as my thumb speeds up its pace. "F-Fuck" her back arches and she grabs onto the seat "Shit. C-Can I cum baby?" she whispers, I nod my head against her as I continue my pace. She bites her lip hard.. moaning softly and her legs shake while she cums into my mouth, I moan softly against her as I swallow her cum.. I take my tongue out and I lick the extra cum off her. "Shit" she breaths out and try to catch her breath, I giggle and lick my lips.. I pull her pants and panties back up before zipping and buttoning them up again.

"Jesus..." she breaths out and giggles, I sit back in her lap like nothing happened. She still breaths heavily and smirks as she snuggles onto me, I giggle and stroke her hair gently "Are you okay mommy?" I whisper. "I'm perfectly fine baby" she chuckles and kisses my cheek, I giggle and blush hard "That's good, I need you to be okay so I can be okay" I stroke her hair softly. "Well I am fine" she smiles and blushes, "I'm glad" I smile softly "Are still scared?", "No. My mind cant concentrate on the movie when i'm thinking about your sweet little pussy" she whispers in my ear and tugs at my earlobe.

I moan softly as my breath hitches "Interesting..." I gulp loudly, "Should I make you feel good too?" she slides her hand in my pants. I start breathing heavily and I gulp loudly again "I dont know, should you mommy?" I look at her, she bites her lip and nods while slipping her hand into my panties. I moan softly biting down on my lip furrowing my eyebrows, "Shhh be quiet baby" she starts to circle my clit slowly. "Sowy mommy" I whisper/breath out as I buck my hips against her finger. She smirks and shoves two fingers inside me while rubbing my clit with her thumb.

My mouth hangs open but nothing coming out as I lean my head back and I buck my hips against her fingers, she pumps faster and harder and kisses my neck. "Mommy!" I whisper yell/moan as I grip onto her shoulder and the seat, "yes baby?" she whispers back and smirk while she continues. "You make me feel so good" I whisper moan as I close my eyes biting down on my lip as my head was still leaned back, "You make me feel so good too baby" she whisper back and go faster.. curling her fingers. My back arches as I let a moan slip "Ahhh!" I cover it with a cough before biting down on my lip, she pushes her fingers knuckles deep and curls them again.

I feel my stomach tightening in knots as I bite down harder on my lip.. drawling some blood, she kisses me and sucks the blood from my lip. I moan loudly into the kiss as I cum hard on her fingers, she smirks into the kiss and slows down her pace. I breath heavily against her lips.. pecking them softly before leaning my head back, she chuckles softly and pulls her fingers out my pants and licks them clean. I gulp loudly before licking my dry lips.. I lean my head head back up "Wow..." I chuckle softly, she chuckles with her fingers still in her mouth and lets them go with a pop.

"You liked that baby?"
-------------------