T͜͡H͜͡I͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ F͜͡O͜͡U͜͡R͜͡

(PUNCHING, BEATING, SLAPPING, WANTING TO KILL, BRUISES, MENTION ABOUT RAPE, TEASING, SLIGHT MASTERBATING)

YOU

"No let me kill her!"

I scream, "No baby she's not worth to go to jail" Diane continues pushing me to the door.. her back facing Mary. I scoff and storm inside.. stomping my feet and running in the bedroom, Diane feels a little dizzy and holds onto the doorframe.. not going inside because she's trying to get herself together.. not even thinking about Mary who was laying behind her.

I sigh and sit down on the bed.. taking a deep breath, Diane turns around to Mary "You seriously need a doctor" she says to Mary. "You and your little girlfriend need one too" she says and holds her nose, Diane walks towards Mary and spits in Mary's face while towering over her.

Mary grabs Diane's arm and pulls Diane down next to her before Mary gets on top of Diane and starts beating the hell out of Diane, Diane lip and eyebrow gets popped open and Diane flips them over.. punching Mary in her face. Mary's nose got more broken and she got a black eye.. I got up and I walk back out the bedroom "D?!", "Fucking bitch. Can't even fight back anymore huh?" Diane laughs down at Mary.

"D?!!" I walk to the door "Diane" I chuckle and grab her carefully.. pulling her off Mary, "No let me do this" Diane pulls back and crawls back onto Mary.. slapping Mary hard. "Baby stop!" I wrap my arms around Diana's waist.. pulling her off Mary and dragging her to the door, "IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE" Diane yells at Mary while I drag her and she tries to get away from me.

I grip onto her tighter and bring her into the house before closing and locking the door "Seriously?", she pushes herself up at the wall. "No come on we have to go to the bathroom" I grab her hand and pull her, "Why?" she ask and walks.. stumbling slightly. "Because you look like shit after getting beat up D" we walk in the bathroom "How about you see for yourself" I let go of her hand and I sit on the closed toilet lid, "I'm sure I looked worse" she sighs and leans back against the wall. I stand up again and go to the cabinet.. getting some cream and rubbing alcohol "Sit please" I point to the closed toilet lid, she sits down "Yes Ms. Y/L/N" she grins. "Oh god" I giggle softly and I grab a q-tip.. I knell down in front of her while sighing deeply.

"And Nurse Y/L/N? How do I look?" she ask and smirks, "Like shit but also very beautiful Ms. Sherman" I wink and grab the cream before opening it and putting some on my finger. "How nice" she laughs softly, I giggle softly and put the cream softly on her bruised cheek bone "You know Ms. Sherman, you are very brave". She huffs "I was brave for once now. But thank you Ms. Y/L/N", "Your brave all the time but you're welcome" I kiss her other cheek that wasn't bruised "Okay this is going to sting like shit but it will work" I put the q-tip in the rubbing alcohol. "Just put it on, I'm used to it" she says softly, I nod my head sadly and I go to her popped open eyebrow first "I'm surprised your not giving me punishments for cursing so much".

She shrugs her shoulder and smiles softly, "Well i'm very lucky" I go to her popped open forehead. "We both had enough punishment for now" she says, "Right...." I put more rubbing alcohol on the q-tip and I go to the side of her nose which was popped open a little. She doesn't even flinch and looks down at me, I go to her popped open lip "I thought getting raped I would be sad and depressed but you made it easier, you look care of me" I whisper softly as I finish her lip. She smiles softly "You have no idea how much that means to me to hear that from you", "Then I will tell you everyday D" I put the q-tip in the garbage and I stand up before grabbing the cream and rubbing alcohol and putting it back in the cabinet.

She stands up and hugs me from behind as the doorbell rings "This better be the food, I don't want to whoop another bitch up" she says and walks to the door, I laugh softly while walking out the bathroom and walking with her. She opens the door, "Good afternoon" the delivery guy says and smiles as I go stand besides Diane and his gaze falls on me. Diane steps in front of me.. blocking his sight on me.. she holds her hand out with the money "Take it. Give me the food. Stop getting a boner at my girlfriend and leave", he grabs the money and hands her the food and runs off "Seriously? He wasn't getting a boner, he just looked at me". "Yeah like I said" she turns around and closes the door.

I sigh softly "Well I have a big ass boner" I wink and grab the food from her before walking to the kitchen, her eyes widen and her cheeks gets a nice color of red before she walks after me. I put the food on the table and I grab my laptop before opening it and staring at my lock screen, "You look hot in that" she pokes the screen where my butt is and sits down opposite of me. I laugh softly and log into my laptop "Well.... you look hot in everything", "Thank you Ms. Y/L/N" she smirks and unpacks the food. "Oh gosh, stop calling me that" I pout and go to my school website.

"Whyyy" she laughs softly "If you call me Ms. Sherman and bring my teacher me back, I'll call you Ms. Y/L/N", "I was calling you Ms. Sherman because it sounds hot, Ms. Y/L/N does not sound hot... mommy" I wink at her and go to my math homework. "Oh yes it does" she grins and starts to eat her bacon sexually, I clear my throat and go to the first math problem and I mumble something quietly. She eats it more sexually and moans softly 'at the taste', I try ignoring her and focus on my math homework. "Mhhhh this is so good" she bites in it again and moans, I breath heavily and I stick my hand in my shorts and panties while working on my homework with my other hand.

She moans while eating bacon, I slide two fingers in me which I'm not supposed to be doing because I didn't ask for permission. She finishes her first bacon and takes anther one before eating it and moaning louder, I close my laptop and run out the kitchen with my hand still in my shorts. She got a glimpse of my hand in my shorts and puts her bacon down.

"Babyyyyy!!!"
-------------------