F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡T͜͡Y͜͡ S͜͡E͜͡V͜͡E͜͡N͜͡

(SLIGHT TEASING, SMUT)

YOU

"B-Baby what are you doing?"

she breaths out, "nothing" I mumble against her neck. "ah" she says and continues driving, I giggle and take my tongue off her before I rise up my dress and start poking my vagina again. "Baby are you still horny?" she ask surprised and parks the car.

"Mmhmm" I nod my head, "well okay then" she gets out with me and holds me bridal style while grabbing the bag and walk us inside and in the bedroom "Go lay on the bed baby". I slide off her and I go the nightstand and grab the 17 inch dildo "Thisz onez mommy" I hold it out for her, "You sure baby?" she ask softly and takes it. "Mommy me fourz yearz oldz" I stick up three fingers "Me can takez it", she chuckles softly "okay then undress and lay on the bed baby". "Waitz" I go to my box and take out a leash before I connect it to my collar and I take off my shoes and dress and underwear.. leaving me naked with just my collar and leash on.

She undressed but leaves her underwear on before she puts on the strap.

I lay down on the bed with my legs spread as I play with the leash, she crawls between my legs "You ready baby?"

I lay down on the bed with my legs spread as I play with the leash, she crawls between my legs "You ready baby?". I hold out the leash "Herez takez thisz", she nods and takes the leash and pulls a little on it "ready now?". I moan softly and nod my head eagerly, she pushes the dildo into me slowly with full length while holding the end of the leash. "MMM!!" I moan out while spreading my legs wider as I grip onto the sheets, she starts to pound in and out in a steady pace "You like that baby?" she pulls a little at the leash. "YES MOMMY!" I moan out as I buck my hips and I grip onto the sheets tighter making my knuckles turn light, she thrust into me faster and harder "Come on baby, I know you're close". I start tightening around the dildo as my back arches "MOMMY! IM SOZ CWOSE!!".

"Cum for mommy baby" she goes faster, I cum hard onto the dildo "MOMMYYYY!!" I scream/moan out. "Good girl" she coos and slow down her pace to ride out my high, "Owly forz youz" I breath out as my back touches the bed again and I loosen my grip on the sheets. "What do you think about getting married on our birthday?" she ask and smiles while slowing down more, "Perfectz" I whisper and lick my dry lips. "Okay then I'll call someone to set something up" she smiles widely "I know something you'd like" she pulls the dildo out of me.

"Whatz thatz?" I ask softly as I look at her, "Its pink" she smiles softly and takes the strap off. "Rweally?!" I widen my eyes, she nods and holds the cum coated dildo in front of me "You want to clean it?". I nod my head and open my mouth while looking at her, she slides the toy into my mouth. I moan softly and I start licking and sucking the cum off while still looking at her, she smirks a little and winks at me. I blush softly and I go further down making me gag a little, she groans a little at the sight and bites her lip.

I blush harder and go further down.. gagging more, she moans softly "Such a good girl, aren't you?". I nod my head and go further making me choke a little, she grins down at me and pulls the toy out slowly. I lick the spit that was connected to my lip and the dildo, she puts the toy on the nightstand and stands up "Okay baby i'm going to call someone now to set up the wedding, okay?". I nod my head and stand up also before going to my boxes and picking out a outfit, putting it on.

 I nod my head and stand up also before going to my boxes and picking out a outfit, putting it on

she calls the person and tells them how she wants the wedding to be and when and where.. she thanks them and hangs up "Okay baby, all done" she smiles at me softly, I smile back and I keep my collar and leash on.. I twirl it around so its on my back and I hold out the leash for her "Here". she takes it "Thanks. Now what?" she chuckles softly, I shrug my shoulders "You can choke me if I do something bad" I blush softly. She nods and bites her lip while smirking "Okay baby", I smile and peck her lips "Come on mommy me hungry" I start walking to the kitchen with with her. "Okay baby then ill make something for you" she walks next to me while holding the leash.

"Me want pancakes pweaseee" I give her puppy eyes, "Sure baby" she kisses my head and put the leash down before she starts making pancakes. I stand next to her and I look out the window "Look mommy an asshole bird" I point to the bird, she starts laughing "Why is it an asshole bird?". "Me dontz know" I shrug my shoulders, "Then dont call it an asshole bird baby" she chuckles. "But I want tooooo" I whine, "But its not nice" she flips the pancake in the pan. I sigh and go and try to poke the hot pan with my finger.

"NO STOP"
-------------------