Pilot

Dean put a finger to his lips telling Alison, his three year old to be quiet as he set her inside the apartment.

She didn't understand what they were there for, but she shrugged it off and nodded along.

Dean handed her her sippy cup, then pointed at the couch, telling her to go wait there.

She did as told while dean walked around the room, opening cabinets them closing them, not caring how loud they were.

He looked over at Alison who was drinking from her cup just before he was tackled.

Alison watched as her father fought a fairly tall man, he looked a little familiar to her, but she couldn't make him out.

Alison giggled as the two men moved into the next room, still fighting. She got up and moved to the doorway to watch.

"Whoa, easy, tiger." She heard dean say to the man as he had pinned him to the ground.

"Dean?" The other guy questioned.

Dean chuckled.

"You scared the crap out of me." The guy panted out.

"That's 'cause you're out of practice."

Then all of a sudden, the guy dean was pinning was now on top of him.

"Or not." Dean chuckled. "Get off me." He tapped the mans arm making him get up.

The guy helped dean up them they heard clapping and small giggle from the doorway.

"Again!" They looked over and saw Alison standing there with a big smile, clapping her hands.

Dean sighed then held his arms out to her.

"Come here." He said.

Alison then ran to dean with her sippy cup still in hand, he lifted her up them fixed her on his hip.

"Is that Ali?" The guy, Sam, asked his brother.

Dean nodded making Sam smile a little.

"Hey, Ali, you remember me?" Sam asked moving into the light so she could see him more clearly.

Ali looked at Sam then smiled.

"Sammy!" She cheered bouncing slightly in deans arms.

Sam and Dean both chuckled before it got serious again.

"Dean, what the hell are you guys doing here?" Sam asked.

"Well, I was looking for a beer." Dean pat Sams chest making Alison giggle.

"Sam?"

All of a sudden the lights turned on and all attention was on a blonde girl in a smurfs crop top and some extremely short shorts.

"Jess, hey." Sam said glancing between her and the other two. "Dean, Ali, this is my girlfriend, Jessica." He introduced.

"Wait. Your brother and niece, dean and Alison?" Jess asked.