Dead mans blood part 1

Alison huffed as she played with the food on her plate.

"Alright, dude, not a decent lead in all of Nebraska. What do you got?" Dean spoke up after setting his newspaper down.

"Well, I've been scanning Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota. Here— a woman Iowa fell 10,000 feet from an airplane and survived." Sam said.

"Sounds more like that's incredible. Than the twilight zone." Dean stated, he glanced over at Alison who was still playing with her food. "Stop playing with it, and eat it." He told her.

Alison didn't listen to him. She hadn't been since she woke up that morning.

"Alison." Dean said.

"No!" Alison spoke up, her eyes never leaving the plate.

Dean furrowed his brows at her. He reached over and pulled the plate away from her.

Alison furrowed her brows at Dean. He raised his brows at her. Ali crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Dean sighed, looking back to Sam.

"Hey, you know, we could just keep heading east— New York, upstate. Could stop by and see Sarah again. Huh? She's a cool chick, man. Smokin'." Dean whistled. "You two seemed pretty friendly. What do you say?"

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe someday." Sam said with a small chuckle. "But in the meantime, we got a lot of work to do, dean, and you know that."

As Sam and Dean kept talking, Alison glanced up at Dean to see if he was paying attention or not, which he wasn't. She slowly slipped under the table, she crawled towards Dean and easily untied his boots.

She snickered under her breath. She then attempted to tie them together, but Alison didn't even know how to tie her own shoes, so she ended up just knotting them together.

Ali then crawled up into the seat on deans side, and sat next to him, she pulled her plate towards her and popped one of her fries into her mouth.

Dean looked down at her, he smiled a little at the sight of her eating. She hadn't eaten anything all day. He ruffled her hair making her scrunch her nose up.

Dean then reached down, pulling up johns journal. That caught Alisons attention.

"And now they found signs of robbery." Sam continued talking.

"Mm-Hmm." Dean hummed as he looked through his fathers journal. "Here. Check it out." He passed the journal to his brother.

"What?" Alison asked.

Sam looked up at his brother as he saw what his brother found.

"You think it's the same Elkins?" Sam asked.

"It's a Colorado area code." Dean shrugged.

Alison sighed.

"Well, let's head out then." Sam said as he closed the book and stood up.

Alison smirked. She slid out of the small booth, and stood by the table as Dean got up.

Dean stepped out of the booth, taking small steps, but as soon as he stepped out into the isle, he fell.

"What the—" he cut himself off as Alison laughed.

Sam chuckled.

Dean looked back at his daughter.

"You're dead meat, kid!" He said as he started to get up.

Alison shrieked as she started to run to outside. Sam laughed as Dean was muttering to himself, untying they knot in his boots.