Bugs part 1

Alison huffed as she put deans phone on the hood beside her, dean had given it to her so she could occupy herself, but she was just getting bored with it.

She looked up and saw dean coming out of the roadhouse.

"Daddy!" She cheered, clapping her hands slightly.

Dean chuckled and kissed her head.

"Hey, bubba." He tickled her a little.

He looked over at Sam and held some cash up.

"You know, we could get day jobs once in a while." Sam said.

"Huntings our day job and the pay is crap." Dean told him.

Alison slid off the hood of the impala after seeing something in the roadhouse that caught her attention, she started towards it.

"Yeah, but hustling pool, credit card scams? It's not the most honest thing in the world, dean." Sam stated.

"Well, let's see, honest, fun and easy. It's no contest." Dean said walking to Alison who was making her way up the stairs into the roadhouse. He picked her up and carried her back to the car. "Besides, we're good at it. It's what we were raised to do."

"Yeah, well, how we were raised was jacked." Sam said.

"Yeah, says you. We got a new gig or what?" Dean asked.

"Maybe." Sam got off the hood. "Oasis plains, Oklahoma. Not far from here. Gas company employee, Dustin Burwash supposedly died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob." He explained.

"Huh?" Dean and Ali asked in unison.

Sam chuckled slightly at their similar confused faces.

"Human mad cow disease." He said.

"Mad cow? Wasn't that on Oprah?" Dean questioned.

Sam made a face.

"You watch Oprah?"

Dean shifted a little as he glanced between his brother and the newspaper in front of him.

"So this guy eats a bad burger. Why is it our kind of thing?" Dean asked trying to change the subject.

"Mad cow causes massive brain degeneration. It takes months, even years for the damage to appear but this guy Dustin, sounds like his brain disintegrated in about an hour, maybe less." Sam explained.

"Okay, that's weird." Dean said adjusted Alison on his hip.

"Yeah. Now it could be a disease or it could be something much nastier." Sam said.

"Alright, Oklahoma." Dean said and started to Alisons door. "Man, work, work, work. No time to spend my money." He complained.

"Daddy?"

"What?"

"I wan puppy!" Alison cheered clapping slightly as dean buckled her in.

"Nope." Dean simply answered.

Alison continued chanting that she wanted a puppy.

"You're not getting a puppy, end of story." Dean handed ali her sippy cup then closed her door.

He stood up to see Sam laughing a little, he rolled his eyes.