Salvation part 2

"A vision?" John questioned making Alison look at him.

"Yes." Sam said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling."

"And you think it's gonna happen to this woman you met because?" John questioned.

"Because these things happen exactly the way I see them." Sam stated.

"It started out as nightmares," Dean started as he stood up. "And then he started having them while he was awake."

"Yeah." Sam sighed. "It's like— I don't know. It's like the closer I get to anything involving the demon, the stronger the visions get." He said.

"Alright, when were you gonna tell me about this?" John questioned his sons.

"We didn't know what it meant." Dean stated.

"Something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone, and you call me." John told them.

"Call you?" Dean questioned. "Are you kidding me? Dad, I called you from Lawrence, alright? Sam called you when I was dying. Getting you on the phone— I got a better chance of winning the lottery." Dean stated as Alison looked down at her shoes.

John looked down and nodded his head.

"You're right." He said. "Although I'm not real crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right. I'm sorry." He told him.

"Look, guys, visions or no visions, the fact is, we know the demon is coming tonight. And this family's gonna go through the same hell we went through." Sam said.

"No, they're not. No one is...ever again." John said.

Sam phone then rang making everyone look to him. He picked up his phone then answered it.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Sam?"

"Who is this?" Sam asked.

"Think real hard. It'll come to you."

"Meg." Sam looked up.

John sat up straight before standing up. Alison could feel the tension building in the room, and it wasn't exactly a comforting feeling.

"Last time I saw you, you fell out of a window." Sam stated to the demon.

"Oh, yeah, thanks to you. That really hurt my feelings, by the way." Meg said.

"Just your feelings?" Sam questioned. "That was a 7-story drop."

Alison got up and ran to Dean, Dean picked her up, and fixed her on his hip.

"Let me speak to your dad." Meg told Sam.

Sam looked up towards John.

"My dad. I don't know where my dad is." Sam told her.

"It's time for the grown-ups to talk, Sam. Let me speak to him now." Meg demanded.

John was now standing beside Sam. Sam looked up at him and hesitantly gave him the phone.

"This is John." John put the phone to his ear.

"Howdy, John." Meg smiled on the other end of the phone. "I'm Meg. I'm a friend of your boys. I'm also the one who watched Jim Murphy choke on his own blood." She told him. "Still there, John boy?"

"I'm here." John said.

"Well, that was yesterday. Today I'm in Lincoln...visiting another old friend of yours. He wants to say hi."