Route 666 part 1

"Okay, I think I found a way we can bypass that construction just east of here." Sam said. "We might even make Pennsylvania faster than we thought."

"Yeah." Dean said as he shoved his phone back into his pocket. "Problem is we're not going to Pennsylvania." He said.

"Wait— what?" Sam asked.

Alison looked between them.

"I just got a call from an old friend. Her father was killed last night. She thinks it might be our kind of thing." Dean explained to sam.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, believe me, she never would've called, never, if she didn't need us." Dean said as he picked Alison up off the roof of the impala and opened her door.

He buckled her in and then closed her door but saw Sam was still standing there.

"Come on. You coming or what?" He questioned as he opened his door and got in his seat, then turned the car on.

Sam got into the passenger seat.

~~~

"By old friend, you mean..." Sam trailed off.

"A friend that's not new." Dean stated.

"I jus supwised you even have fwends." Alison spoke up earning a look from dean in the rearview mirror.

"So, her names Cassie, huh?" Sam asked. "You never mentioned her."

"Didn't I?" Dean asked.

"No."

"Yeah, we went out."

"You mean you dated someone? For more than one night?" Sam questioned him.

"Am I speaking a language you're not getting here?" Dean asked. "Dad and I were working a job in Athens, Ohio. She was finishing up college. We went out for a couple weeks." He said.

"And?" Sam asked.

Dean shook his head.

"Look, it's terrible about her dad, but it kind of sounds like a standard car accident." Sam said. "I'm not seeing how it fits with what we do. Which, by the way, how does she know what we do?" He questioned his brother.

Dean stayed quiet.

"You told her. You told her the secret. Our big family rule number one— we do what we do and we shut up about it. For a year and a half, I do nothing but lie to Jessica, and you go out with this chick in Ohio a couple of times and you tell her everything?" Sam questioned.

Dean didn't answer him.

"Dean!"

"Yeah, looks like. And, hey, you know what, I was gonna tell Hannah, too, but she left before I got the chance." Dean stated.

Alison looked up at that name being mentioned.

Alison didn't know a thing about her mother. Any time she asked dean, he would quickly change the subject, and god knows she asked enough times.

She wanted to know at least one thing about Hannah. So, she was going to start asking again.

~~~

"I swear, Alison, if you ask me one more time." Dean said as they entered the building.

"But I wan know!"

Before dean could reply, a woman turned and his and her eyes met.

"Dean." She said.

"Hey, Cassie." Dean replied as she walked closer to them.