Faith part 2

Sam parked the impala then got out, he rushed around the impala as dean opens his door.

"I got you." Sam said, trying to help dean

"I got it." Dean grunted.

Alison jumped out and closed her door.

"Man, you're a lying bastard. Thought you said we were going to see a doctor." Dean said.

"He said a speciawist." Alison stated crossing her arms.

"This guy is supposed to be the real deal." Sam said as they started walking.

"I can't believe you brought me to see some guy who heals people out of a tent." Dean huffed.

"Reverend le grange is a great man." A woman said as she passed them.

"Yeah, that's nice." Dean said sarcastically.

"I have a right to protest. This man is a fraud." A man said as the police were trying to get him gone.

Alison stopped to listen.

"He's bilking all these people out of their hard-earned money." The guy said.

"Sir, this is a place of worship. Let's go. Move it." The cop said.

"I take it he's not part of the flock." Dean said as he looked back to see Alison standing there watching as the cop led the man away. "Ali."

Alison turned and ran to catch up.

"Well, when people see something they can't explain, there's controversy." Sam pointed out to his brother.

"Yeah, but come on, Sam— a faith healer?" Dean questioned.

"Maybe it's time to have a little faith, dean." Sam said.

"You know what I got faith in? Reality— knowing what's really going on." Dean told him.

"How can you be a skeptic, with the things we see every day?"

"Exactly. We see them. We know they're real." Dean pointed out.

"But if you know evils out there, how can you not believe goods out there, too?" Sam asked.

"Because I've seen what evil does to good people." Dean said.

"Maybe god works in mysterious ways." A girl said making the three Winchesters look at her.

"Maybe he does." Dean chuckled. "I think you just turned me around on the subject." He told her.

She chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"I'm Dean. This is Sam, and Ali." Dean introduced.

"Layla." She replied. "So, if you're not a believer, then why are you here?" She asked him.

"Apparently my brother here believes enough for the both of us."

"Come in, Layla, it's about to start." A lady came up to her and said.

"All right. Bye."

"I'll bet you she can work in some mysterious ways." Dean commented.

Sam chuckled and took Alisons hand.

They walked into the tent and it was full of people.

"Yeah, peace, love, and trust all over." Dean said sarcastically.

Alison rolled her eyes.

Dean went to sit down but Sam put his hand on his shoulder.

"Come on." He said.