Dead mans blood part 3

Alison watched everyone getting into their vehicles to get their weapons.

"Hey, dad, I got an extra machete if you need one." Dean said holding the machete out to his father.

Just then, John pulled out his own machete.

"I think I'm okay, thanks. Just give that one to Alison." John told him.

Deans eyes stayed on his father as sam looked up, Alison looked between them.

"Dad, she's four. I'm not gonna give her a machete." Dean stated.

"Dean, we talked about this. We agreed that you would teach her how to hunt, how to protect herself!" John raised his voice a little.

"I never agreed to that! She will not be going on any hunts like this for a long while." Dean said. "Hell, she doesn't even know how to shoot a gun!"

"You know what, i don't have time for this." John muttered.

"Time for what?" Dean questioned.

"Time to teach you how to raise her right!" John yelled.

Alison grabbed deans hand. Sam was mad, but didn't say anything.

"You know what, dad. At least I'm doing a better job with her than you did with us. I will never raise my daughter how you raised me and Sam!" Dean told him.

"What did you just say to me?" John stepped closer to his oldest son.

"You heard me. Alison is my daughter, not yours." Dean said.

Everyone was taken back.

John glared at dean, but didn't say anything.

"Come here, baby." Dean whispered as he picked Alison up.

John leaned against his truck as he let out a deep breath.

"So...you boys really want to know about this colt?" He asked.

Sam, dean, and Alison looked over at John.

"Yes, sir." Sam nodded.

"It's just a story...a legend, really." John said. "Well, I thought it was. Never really believed it until I read Daniels letter." He said. "Back in 1835, when Halley's Comet was overhead, the same night those men died at the Alamo, they say Samuel colt made a gun...a special gun. He made it for a Hunter— a man like us, only on horseback. The story goes he made 13 bullets. This Hunter used the gun a half dozen times before he disappeared, the gun along with him. Somehow, Daniel got his hands on it. They say— they say this gun can kill anything."

"Kill anything, like supernatural anything?" Dean asked.

It was silent for a short moment, Alison looked between the three men.

"Like the demon." Sam spoke up.

"Yeah, the demon." John confirmed. "Ever since I picked up its trail, I've been looking for a way to destroy that thing. Find the gun...we may have it." John told them.

Dean glanced down at Alison.

~~~

Alison waited in the impala while same, dean, and John snuck into the warehouse.

First, John came in, then Sam, then dean.

There were hammocks everywhere, each one with a vampire sleeping in it.

Sam and Dean stayed closer to each other while John looked around.

They walked through, and deans eyes landed on a vampire who was asleep. Dean went to go under the hammock, but he knocked over a bottle, and immediately jumped back. The vampire in front of him stirred.