Asylum part 3

Alison hesitated as Sam and dean opened the doors to the hospital. The men turned to look at her as she didn't move forward.

"All the monsers tome out at night." She said.

"Alison, we talked about this." Sam crouched down to her. "Nothing going to get you, as long as me and dean are here. Now, If you want, you can wait in the ca—"
"No! Don weave me awone!" She wrapped her arms around Sams neck cutting him short.

Sam sighed and picked her up as he stood up. Then they went inside.

Sam and Dean dug out their flashlights and dean got out the emf detector and Sam got out the night vision camera. The emf detector was showing red.

They walked further down the hallway and rounded the corner.

"Getting readings?" Sam asked dean.

"Yeah, big-time." Dean answered.

"This place is orbing like crazy." Sam said.

"There's probably multiple spirits out and about." Dean said.

Alison buried her face into sams neck.

"And if these unrecovered bodies are causing the haunting?" Sam questioned.

"We got to find them and burn them." Dean said. "Just be carful, though, the only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed-off spirit is a pissed-off spirit of a psycho killer." He said.

Alison whined and dean regretted saying anything, Sam gave him a look.

"Here." Dean held his arms out, and Sam handed the girl off to him. "Alison, we've already told you. Nothing going to get you. Not while we're here." He told his little girl.

"Pinty pwomise?" She held up her small pinky.

Dean sighed then wrapped his bigger pinky around her tiny one.

"Pinky promise." He kissed her head.

They started walking again but something went by behind them making them turn around, but nothing was there. Alison took a deep breath and put her head against deans. They began walking once again.

They rounded another corner and Sam stepped away, looking around a room.
He looked down at the camera then up as he heard a noise.

He turned around and saw a girl in the camera, he gasped in surprise as the girl was standing right in front of him.

"Dean!" He called out. "Dean!"

Dean rounded the corner, Ali stayed back.

"Shotgun!" Sam said.

"Sam, get down!" Dean said.

Sam did as told and crouched down while dean shot the girl.

"I don wike it here!" Alison stated running to Sam and hugging him tightly.

"That was weird." Sam said.

"Yeah, you're telling me." Dean said and started walking back down the hall.

Sam picked Alison up and rushed beside Dean.

"No, dean, I mean, it was weird that she didn't attack me." He told dean.

"It looked pretty aggro from where I was standing." Dean said.

"She didn't hurt me. She didn't even try. So if she didn't want to hurt me, then what did she want?" Sam asked.

As they were passing a room, they heard a whimpering noise coming from inside. The stopped and turned towards it. Sam set Ali down as he got out his flashlight and turned it on.