Skin part 2

The impala rolled to a stop in front of a house, the three adult got out and dean got Ali out then placed her on the ground.

"You're sure this is okay?" Becky questioned.

"Yeah. I am an officer of the law." Dean said then started across the street.

Becky unlocked the door, Sam, Ali, and Dean went under the caution tape but Becky stayed behind it.

"Beck, you want to wait outside?" Sam asked her.

Becky shook her head then ducked under the caution tape.

"No. I want to help." She said.

Dean gripped Alisons hand.

"Tell us what else the police said." Sam said to Becky.

"Well...there was no sign of a break-in. They say that Emily let her attacker in. And the lawyers are already talking about a plea bargain." Beckys eyes watered and she sobbed.

"Look, beck...if Zach didn't do this, it means someone else did. Any idea who?"

Becky shook her head.

"Um, there was something. About a week before, somebody broke in here and stole some clothes— zachs clothes. And the police, they don't think it's anything. I mean, we're not that far from downtown. I mean, sometimes people get robbed."

They heard a dog howling and barking, Alison perked her head up.

Dean opened the front door a little and they saw the dog at the fence, barking.

"Doggie!" Alison cheered, giggling and clapping her hands.

She was going to go pet it, but dean picked her up so she wouldn't even get the chance.

"You know, that used to be the sweetest dog." Becky said.

"What happened?" Dean asked.

"He just changed."

"Do you remember when he changed?"

"I guess around the time of the murder." Becky said.

Ali whined and squirmed in deans arms, he tapped her arm telling her to stop, but she didn't.

Dean brushed past Becky and back into the house, Ali gave up and huffed.

They went back to Sam who was looking at a picture of himself, Zach, and Becky.

"So the neighbors dog went psycho right around the time zachs girlfriend was killed." Dean told his brother.

"Animals can have a sharp sense of the paranormal." Sam said.

"Maybe Fido saw something." Dean said.

"So you think maybe this is our kind of problem?" Sam questioned.

"No. Probably not." Dean shook his head. "But we should look at the security tape just to make sure."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

Becky started walking back to them.

"So the tape— the security footage? Think maybe your lawyers could get their hands on it? I just don't have that kind of jurisdiction." Dean asked.

"I've already got it." Becky told him. "I didn't want to say something in front of the cop."

Dean chuckled.

"I, um, I stole it off the lawyers desk. I just had to see it for myself." Becky said.

"All right." Dean said adjusting Ali on his hip.