Hook man part 3

"It's the same symbol." Sam said as they were looking at a picture of the hookmans hook.

Well, except Alison. She was too busy watching a butterfly on the roof of the impala.

"Seems like it is the spirit of Jacob Karns." Sam said.

"All right, well let's find the dudes grave, salt and burn the bones, and put him down." Dean said glancing back at his quiet daughter.

"After execution, Jacob Karns was laid to rest in old north cemetery in an unmarked grave." Sam read.

"Super." Dean said sarcastically leaning off the impala.

"Okay, so, we know it's Jacob Karns, but we still don't know where he'll manifest next." Sam said. "Or why."

Dean noticed a paper lodged in between his windshield wipers, he picked it up and looked at it.

"I'll take a wild guess about why. I think your friend Lori has something to do with this." Dean grabbed Alison off the hood making her whine as the butterfly flew away.

Dean opened her door and started to put her in her car seat.

"I wan sit up fwont!" She told dean.

"Nope, you're too little." Dean tapped her nose and finished buckling her as she pouted.

He handed her her sippy cup and she immediately stopped pouting and smiled.

~~~

Dean walked to Sam as he chuckled to some dancing girls.

"Man, you've been holding out on me. This college thing is awesome!" Dean told his brother.

"This wasn't really my experience." Sam stated.

"Let me guess— library, studying, straight A's." Dean listed off.

Alison gasped as be bumped into a guy, she was lost. She couldn't see over anybody because, well, like dean said, she was too little.

The guy looked down at her and chuckled.

Ali was a little scared if she were honest.

"You don't look like you're in college." The guy commented crouching down to ali.

"No..." Alison told him.

"Then what are you doing here?"

Alison didn't answer his question.

"I need help fining da—" Alison stopped herself, she didn't want to blow their covers. "My bwovers." She finished.

"Hm. I'll help you out." The boy told her.

"Tant see!" Alison said.

The guy chuckled then lifted Alison up.

"You see them anywhere?"

"Dere!" Alison pointed towards the two Winchester men.

The guy moved a little so he could see where the girl was pointing too. Once he saw them he started towards them.

"Hey!" He called out to them making the two turn.

Deans eyes widened slightly when he saw Alison.

"You two need to keep up with your sister, she shouldn't even be here." The guy handed Alison off to them.

"Right, thanks." Sam said fixing Ali on his hip.

The man turned and walked away.

Sam and Dean looked at Alison.